Chapter 12

Skylar POV.

So, it's 11 p.m. and I haven't heard from Q all day. That's unusual, but whatever. I'm probably just going to stop by the trap to see what's up.

Q POV

I was at the trap about to get ready to close up, then this red head walked by. Ian gone lie, shorty was thick in all the right places and her face was pretty too, I noticed she had braces when she smiled. But no one can compare to Sky.

"Wassup." She said.

"Sup." I threw my head back at her and continued with what I was doing.

She then cane over to me and started rubbing on my pants where Jr. was. I tried to side step her and ended up falling on the couch. I guess she thought that I was okay with what she was suggesting because she then got on top of me and started grinding. I aint gone lie I was getting hard af but I was trying to be faithful.

"Naahh ma, you got to get up off of me it ain't even like that. I got a girl." I said, trying to get up.

"So what? Your girl can't do what I can." She said playing with her tongue ring.

"... Naahh bitch, I can do so much more. Now, if you don't want your brains splattered all on the floor I suggest you get the fuck up off my man, right the fuck now hoe." I heard a voice behind me say.

Sky POV

"... Naahh bitch, I can do so much more. Now, if you don't want your brains splattered all on the floor I suggest you get the fuck up off my man, right the fuck now hoe." I said as calmly as possible. I was all collected on the outside , but on the inside I was furious.

Q was just staring with his mouth open. The girl looked at me with this stank face.

"Bitch whatever, your nigga wants me. Check that." She said getting up and walking away.

"That's all fine and dandy baby girl just keep it moving and I won't have to go in my purse and "check that", thank you boo." I said smiling. I looked over at Q... "Let's go." I said before walking out like this was my trap house. 
-----------------------