Chapter 6

Before we got out the car I made sure I texted Karma. Q told me to meet him back here at 11 and said okay. I looked through my purse for my pepper spray because these niggas and females get reckless sometimes. I just sat on the car and waited on Karma to get here.

Beeeep! Beeeeep! I heard Karma honking as she pulled up, I laughed at this fool because now everyone is complaining about the noise.

"I don't give a flying fudge fuck about y'all crack head ass ears now who mad?" Karma said loud as fuck, getting out the car. Everyone just went back to the party.

"Wassup A1!" Karma said giving me a hug.

"Nothing much, chilling bored asf. You rey go?" I asked her.

"Yesssssss bih. But um, have you seen Trent?" She asked turning her head. I laughed and shook my head and we just started walking into the party.

***2 hours later***

-Karma POV-

This party right, I'm surprised! But, I've been looking for Trent the whole party. He told me he was here.

Skylar old duck ass left me already, so I'm pretty much walking around by myself.

I went to the rest room and when I came out, my heart broke into a million pieces. I saw MY Trent kissing another girl on the bar table. I can't believe this nigga, he promised to never hurt me. Emory and Sky don't know that we're dating yet because we were trying to take it slow, but I see how this nigga wanna play.

"Hey Trent." I said walking over to him. He turned around and it looked like he had seen a ghost.

"K-k-kar..." He started off studdering.

"Save it baby." I said and walked away like I owned that shit. Two can play that game and imma play hard.
--------------------------------------
-Sky POV-

I have been really enjoying myself at this party, right now I'm just sitting on the inside of the house on the sofa taking a break. Its hot af outside! My phone started ringing.

"HELLO!" I said loud enough for the person calling to hear.

"Where you at ma?!" Q yelled into the phone. "You good?!"

"Yeah I'm good come by here where I'm at." I told him. And I told him where I was and we hung up the phone.

The cute boy Trey from school, who looked a little bit drunk, came in and sat beside me.

"Wassup ma." He said slurring his words a little bit.

"Hi...." I said back kinda stuck up because his breath stink.

He moved closer to me and kept putting his hand in my lap.

"Stop." I said. He kept doing it.

"Keep your mother fucking hands off of me!" I yelled getting pissed off.

At this point he got mad and slapped me. I took out my pepper spray and sprayed him. He screamed and punched me in the jaw. He then began unbuckling his pants and I tried to get away, he punched me again, and snatched my underwear down forcing himself inside of me. All I felt was pain. It hurted so bad. What did I do to deserve this? Where was everyone else at the time? I kept trying to fight but eventually I just closed my eyes waiting for it to be over.
---------------------------------------------------

Karma and Trent dating?

Emory and Sky don't know?

Karma caught Trent cheating?

Sky got raped?

Don't forget to COMMENT what you think about the book and VOTE.