Chapter 3

We were walking out of the school and I looked over at Q. He looked a little nervous which was shocking because he never really shows emotion. Once he saw me looking, however, his demeanor changed to friendly but guarded.

"Soooooo..." I started off breaking the awkward silence.

"You have something you want to say Ma?" He asked.

"Not particularly, I just wanted to know why'd you ask me out here." I said looking at him hard.

"I just wanted to get to know you Skylar, that's all. You never said anything to me or Trent. So, I decided to break the silence." He said back nonchalantly.

I just kept quiet and didn't respond. I didn't know what to say.

"Damn, its hot as hell out here Ma." He stated, blocking the sun from his face. I giggled at the face he was making.

"Yep! That's why I dressed according to the weather. Nobody told you to wear all black." I said laughing harder. 

"I see you got jokes Ma! You ain't gone be laughing when I scoop your lil ass." He said back jokingly.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I said coming down from my laugh. "Where you wanna go anyways? It's way too hot to be standing here."

"Ion know, but I know I don't want to walk there anymore." He said seriously.

"We can drive, I need to go wash my car anyways." I said remembering Emory needs to wash it.

"Let me call Money and Karma and let them know to meet us at Tidal Wave on Old Nat." I told him. He nodded.

So, after I called them, Q got in the drivers seat and I tossed him the keys. When we got on Old National and pulled up to red light and make sure the doors were locked. These fools over here will try anything.

We were about to pass Godby Rd. and Q swerved in to the McDonalds.

"Fat ass." I said loud enough for him to hear.

"Watch your mouth girl, and a nigga hungry. You want me to starve to death?" He said with more sarcasm than needed.

I chuckled at him. He's not as mean as I thought. I guess its true what they say, you can't judge a book by its cover.

"You must gone order me something too?" I asked him with a little bit to venom in my voice.

"Ha, kill the attitude baby girl" He said, "but of course, whatever you want."

I started blushing and put my hand over my face.

"I want a 10 piece chicken McNugget meal and an Oreo McFlurry." I told him shyly.

He nodded, ordered, and pulled around.

When we pulled around it was a pretty girl at the window. She was really nice to me, BUT she started flirting with Q and that's when my problem came in.

"Hey baby, did you have the Big Mac and McNuggets meal?" She asked seductively. I mugged her.

----------------------------------------------

Don't forget to COMMENT what you think about the book and VOTE.

Any questions, you can hmu on...

Instagram- _s.h.a.y__
Snapchat- bellissimo.shay