Chapter 15

I was laying on Q's chest. I know he wasn't trying to sleep with that ratchet bitch at the trap that's the only reason I didn't go 730 on both of their asses. Anyways, we were just laying down cuddling watching the Bad Girls Club re runs when my phone rung.

"Hellooooo." I said answering the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Sky get down to Grady now! Karma had a car accident!" Trent yelled through the phone frantically.

I jumped up and ran through the house screaming grabbing my phone and my keys so fast. Q didn't even know what was going on but he was right behind me.

"Babe! What's wrong?!" Q asked half scared and half worried.

"Karma's at Grady she was in an accident." I said finally starting to cry. Q got in the car and was doing 95 all the way to Grady. 20 mins later we pulled up and ran into the emergency room where we saw Shamia and Emory, Karma and Money's mom, and Trent. They all looked like they had been crying. I just broke down right there, I couldn't take it anymore.

About 45 minutes later the doctor came out and said "Family of Karma Sanchez?"

We all stood up and hoped for the best while preparing ourselves for the worst.

"Well, Karma has suffered a broken arm and a dislocated shoulder, these are all minor injuries considering the fact that her car was totaled and she had to be cut out of it. On a brighter note, her and the baby are doing perfectly fine and she can go home as soon as someone signs her discharge papers." He said.

We all just stood there in total shock. Her mom was crying while Emory tried to comfort her, she ended up leaving after she signed the discharge papers. Once the doctor rolled her out into the waiting room Trent looked at her and shook his head leaving us all with so many questions, the main one being why the fuck she didn't tell us she was pregnant.

Maybe she was ashamed, or maybe she didn't plan on keeping it. Whatever the reason I was kind of hurt that my best friend didn't at least let me know anything about it. However, I'm more than grateful that she's okay. I'll get to the bottom of the cover up though.