PROLOGUE

dream escapes from prison and decides to start a new life outside and far away from the greater SMP. he found a small village a million blocks away, it took months of travel ofcourse he took rests, he didn't want to end his life yet he wants- no he needs to feel peace again. he decided to start a life in the village. he helped all the villagers from raids that kept happening and it's been so long ever since a raid happened while he was there. all the citizens in the village thought of him as a hero. they know he's a hero. the villagers tried to give dream some food and valuables and obviously dream didn't accept it, instead he asked them he could live with them. ofcourse, the villagers agreed, who wouldn't? a person just saved your village, it's obvious you have to agree wuth any request they ask. not everything is free people. now the village is at peace, he built a house near the village with a small farm for crops. he decided to make a bakery, it was full of delicious pastries. all the villagers buyed different types of pastries in his bakery. they all thought of it as the most delicious pastry ever, he had to thank niki for her teaching. he was living the life he could ask for. until somebody from the SMP came by...

~~~~~

234 words

hi!<3

i hope you'll enjoy this book:)