CH 7

Ghostboo's POV

me and tommy finished eating the food qe ordered, it was delicious! it's like living in luxury but it's the food that makes it better.

" hey um.. dream? how did you learn to cook so well? " i asked out of curiousity. dream giggled, " well, niki taught me how to cook or bake! " dream said while smiling.

niki taught him? " she's also the one that i told about my runaway before everyone found out about it, she understood me so well so i trusted her " he added.

she understood him? how come we didn't? i guess some would just say he's lying... " hey ghostboob! wanna go to the house me and dream are living in?? " tommy said excitedly. " that's not my name... but alright! " i exclaimed. we both stood up quickly.

tommy ran out of the bakery and i followed him, i was floating as if i'm running. i can hear dream chuckle and follow us from behind.

after a few moments later we arrived at the house, it was near a small hill. the house had a small farm for crops, it looked so cool!

me and tommy went inside and my jaw dropped, the inside looks amazing! did dream build all of this by himself?

dream got inside of the house after us. i decided to ask him something. " hey dream, did you build all of this by yourself? " " oh no, i mean i built it with the help of some villagers ofcourse! " dream exclaimed. " oh.. wait, did you help them before? " i asked with confusion. dream nodded. i looked at him suprised and amazed.

he saved this village from raids before? that's amazing! wait.. dream has not returned to the SMP for over 7 months i think, and this village looks like it hasn't had a raid for such a long matter of time! i felt awestruck.

it's like pillagers and it's people feared and decided not to cause danger to this village. " wow! that's so cool!! can you teach how to fight and defend myself?! " i exclaimed in excitement. tommy barged into the conversation and spoke up loudly like his usual self.

" yeah big D! teach me too!! i know that i'm good at fighting and defending and all but i wanna learn your agility and intelligence like fast thinking! " dream chuckled lighly. " now now, calm down both of you. i'll teach you boys tomorrow, you guys have to rest for today

and i have to cook dinner so you guys can eat before going to your own sweet slumber. i promise we'll practice tomorrow, is that alright? " dream asked with a soft tone. me and tommy nodded rapidly while having a wide grin.

" hey ghostboob! come with me, i'll show you my super awesome room big D built for me!! " tommy exclaimed. " i told you that's not my name! " i pouted and playfully glared at him while laughing. " but okay, let's go! " i added. " HELL YEAH! " tommy yelled out while grabbing my wrist and ran to a door on the small hallway.

Dream's POV

as i saw tommy grabbed ghostboo's wrist and ran to his room i chuckled at them both. it's nice seeing the both of them getting along. i renovated the house, i made it bigger and built tommy's room and decided to also make a guest room just incase.

i guess the guest room will be ghostboo's room bow, i giggled at the thought. i exhaled as if i just finished relaxing. i headed to the kitchen to start coooking dinner. after i finished cooking the boys' dinner, i placed the plates with the food neatly on the dining table.

i also placed some utensils on the side of the plates and 2 glasses of water on the other side. " dinner's ready boys!! " i said loudly so they can hear me. i heard the his bedroom door open and also heard rushed footsteps going towards the dining room.

i turned back to see a blonde boy running and a half enderman ghost floating next to him. i smiled lightly at them. the both of them sat on their chairs and started to eat the food i made for them. as they finished eating i stood up and took their dirty dishes and put them on the kitchen sink and started to wash them.

as i finished my small work, i went to the guest room and set it up to make it as ghostboo's own room. minutes passed by which felt like hours i finally finished. i raised my arms up to get a good stretch and luckily i did. it felt so satisfying.

i stepped out of the room and went to the living to see two teenagers sleeping on the couch seperately. i smiled at them and began to carry the younger back to his room and carefully placed him on his bed and pulled the covers on his body so he doesn't feel cold.

i smiled softly and kissed his forehead before i turned off the lights and closed the door as i walked out the room and proceeded to carry the half enderman hybrid ghost. it felt like carrying air.

unlike ghostbur. ghostboo spawned in as a different ghost. he doesn't burn in water unlike ghostbur or other enderman and it was suprising, he can also feel tired and sleep at any time.

he can also feel temperatures and CAN ALSO sweat, we all call it " ghost sweat ". and finally can remembers a lot of mamories but not all of them. he was built different not like glatt or ghostbur which makes him a special ghost.

i went inside his room and placed him carefully on the bed and pulled the covers on his ghostly body so he doesn't get cold, he snuggles onto the blanket and i looked at him in awe, THE CUTENESS. i smiled at him and kissed his forehead before turning off the lights and closed the door after i walked out.

i decided to skip the night by sleeping, i felt tired too. i yawned as i finished locking the doors so intruders won't break in. i turned off the lights and went to my room. i prepared my self in bed and turned off my lamp on the nightstand and drifted off into a dreamless slumber, tomorrow will be a long and exciting day..

~~~~~

1063 words

i'm sorry i haven't posted yestersay i had to go somewhere and i felt so tired:'((

but hey i posted now<33

how are you guys??

i hope everything's doing fine there:))

i'll see you soon bye!!