CH 6

Tommyinnit's POV

i was watching dream going towards the figure. after a few moments of looking at him while he still has confusion plastered on his face i gave back my attention to the figure who was walking closer.

i squinted my eyes again so i can clearly and he suddenly stopped, but i can see them clearly now. he was floating, his skin begin half grey and half creamy white and was also transparent, i was guessing he was a ghost.

he had a purple halo on his head, grey and white horns, a gold yellow crown on his head a shining purple jewel in the center of the crown, a thin tail with a weird shape in the end, and was wearing a tuxedo.

i went towards the male ghost until i was infront of him. i finally spoke up. " ghostboo? " i had to use a calm coice so he doesn't jump and have a panic attack, i mean he's sensitive after all.

i noticed dream followed behind me but stayed a few feet away from us. he knows he caused him a lot of trauma but i know he regrets it, i've heard his story just a few months ago. not long after i stayed with him and i completely understood.

i know he's gonna cure him like he did to me but that will take a while since trauma can't be healed that easily, i'm still a little scared of axes because for some reasons but i could see dream trying his best not to use one and i'm happy for that.

" t-..tommy?- w..what are you doing here?.. " ran-ghostboo asked with his voice still aware in his surroundings and echoey like ghostbur's. " oh! i'm living with dream " i smiled while pointing and looking at dream who just gave ghostboo his usual genuine smile with a small wave before looking back at ghostboo who had sparkles in his eyes.

he quickly floated away and went to dream, i guess he loves his smile like i do..

Dream's POV

i was just looking at them while smiling softly. ghostboo looked at me with his eyes having sparkles. he floated towards me and i was shocked with the sudden movement but i managed to hide so he doesn't worry as much.

the half enderman ghost is now in front of me with his eyes still being sparkly as if he wanted something. " can-can you do that again!? " he asked as if he's begging me to do something. " what is it boo? " i asked softly. " t-that smile you did a few moments ago! "

oh, my smile? the one i did a second ago? i didn't know he liked it, i thought he would avoid me because of the trouble i've caused. i did the same smile as his eyes made more sparkles, i chuckled at the reaction.

Ghostboo's POV

he did my request, my eyes made more sparkles. the villain of the SMP just gave me the brightest smile i've ever seen. how can this man be the most feared in the SMP? i noticed that he doesn't wear his mask anymore too!

i gestured him not to drop the smile. tommy went beside me, i can guess he wants to see dream's smile too! it's because of the sparkles in his eyes. " how about we go to the bakery and eat a little a'ight? " dream asked.

tommy nodded rapidly, i also nodded. he still his smile on, i can tell he doesn't want me to panic. he gestured the both of us to follow him and we did, a few.moments of walking and floating later. we arrived at the front of the bakery. it reminds me of niki's bakery back at the SMP.

wait- does he own this?? we went inside, he lead us both to a free table. " just pick what you want okay? " dream asked while giving us two menus for the both of us. " but what abour the payment..? " " you don't need to boo, it's on the house! " he added in a smile, i smiled back at him and thanked him before he walked away.

" say ghostboo, why did you run away? did tubbo banish you too? " tommy said filling up the silence. i shook my head and looked at the menu. " i ran away because i don't want to get panic attacks again.. i had trauma on the SMP like you do..

i didn't go to the syndicate cause i don't want them to be bothered by me..... i didn't wanna be a burden.. " i said placing down the menu and looked down at my feet until i felt a hand on my shoulder.

i looked up to see dream. " you aren't a burden boo, people deserve comfort and you do too so don't think you're bothering anyone when you're emotionally, physically, or mentally stressed okay? " he spoke with his voice being calm.

i nodded in understandment. i felt arms wrapped around me as if they're giving me a hug. i turned back and hugged him also. i could feel tommy join in, i can feel them giving me a safe aura so i melted into the hug. even if dream was the bad guy i felt so safe...

~~~~~

879 words

told you guys i would post 2 chapters today>:)

btw how are you guys doing?

i hope you're all doing well today i wish you the best:))

i'll see ypu in the next chapter soon<33