CH 5

CH 5

~ 5 months later ~

Tommy's POV

i was finishing my job taking out the trash
just like dream told me to. i was going back to the bakery, while i was walking back i immediately saw a figure of a player in the distance infront of the village but they were floating. were they from the SMP?

i squinted my eyes to get a much more clearer sight but it didn't help a bit. so i decided to tell dream about it. i ran to the bakery and towards dream. " BIG DDDDDDD!! " i yelled out. dream came out of the kitchen and went to the counter where i was. " do you need anything tommy? " he asked while giving me a caramel filled sandwich.

i ofcourse accepted it. " i think i saw a player in front of the village but they were too far away to give me a clearer sight of them " i explained while munching on the sandwich.

he put his hand on his chin and started to think of something. " then let's go see who it is, i'm worried something bad might happen " dream added.

the both of us went out of the bakery and infront of the village where the player's figure was. but dream went forward to where the player was to get a better glimpse of them but not that close.

i noticed dream's visible confusion but i didn't see a sign of panic so i thought that they won't do any harm.

Dream's POV

we arrived at the front of the village but i continued walking towards the player to get a better sight of them. when i saw them i got incredibly confused.

wha- how did he get this far?? isn't he supposed to be like, in the SMP? the things i can describe about the player is that he was half grey and half creamy white, he was also transparent so you can see through.

he was floating having a purple halo on his head, he was obviously a ghost even a minor that's younger than tommy can guess. he had a gold yellow crown with a shiny purple jewel in the center, had grey and white horns,

and has a black thin tail with a weird shape in the end. he was also wearing a tuxedo by the way. why and how did ghostboo get here? i heard he was the same as ghostbur but he can remember some tragic scenarios that happened while he was still alive.

i was still confused like what the fuck..

Ghostboo's POV

i ran away from the SMP, i didn't want to get panic attacks again. i had trauma with the SMP. all those wars that happened... my trauma wom't be healed at this point, if that's what i thought.

i can still hear the voices but it was only a few, i guess the rest just dissapeared since i'm dead. i forgot my death for some odd reasons. i didn't go to the syndicate because i didn't want to bother them.

i don't want them to deal with me, i also dom't wanna be a burden to them, to anyone! i was floating away as if i'm running like i'm alive, i should've just went with tommy... i can believe he got banished from the SMP by tubbo, TUBBO!

like what was his problem? i don't wanna be rude but that wasn't cool. i was also that he would banish me too and say words that i didn't wanna hear coming from him so that's one of the reasons i ran way. i frowned at the thought.

i ran or you could say, floated away. i went as far as my ghost legs can go. i saw a village in the distance, i paused for a moment until i saw a player looking at me.

they were wearing a red and white hoodie. could it be.. after i could even see i saw him ran away. after a few moments later, i saw the same player but they came with another player, they were much more taller.

they were wearing a green hoodie. i'm probably going into conclusions again, i went towards them to get a clearer sight and i suddenly stopped. i couldn't believe my eyes...

~~~~~

714 words

sorry i couldn't post yesterday:(((

i accidentally fell asleep so i hope it's alright:')

i'll try to post 2 chapters today!

maybe:')

anyways bye!<33