CH 9

Dream's POV

no... the server's in danger! holy shit of XD we're doomed.. " boo! do you know where that egg is!? it's dangerous! good thing you told me.. " i exclaimed with panic but a little pinch of relief since he told me.

" i-i... maybe..... i know it's in an underground place i can't remember where it is.. i'm- i'm sorry.. " ghostboo spoke with a low tone while looking down. i sighed.

" it's alright ghostboo.. it's not your fault, we'll fix this! " i said to reassure him that everything will be alright. i stood up, went out of the house and headed to the front of the village. the two of them following me all the way.

i arrived at the front of the village and began to use my admin powers to make a barrier to protect them from the vines when it spreads all the here. after a few minutes of levitating, i softly fell down and landed on my feet then looked behind me just to see two teenagers look at me in awe.

" okay okay boys stop admiring the magic for now, you both will be the ones in charge of this village since i'm going to go and give the SMP some help with that bitch of an egg " i said sternly with some humor in the sentence to make them feel better.

" what!? big D what if they murder you or put back in that shitty prison!?! " tommy complained. " listen toms, " i grabbed his shoulders " i'll try not to put myself in trouble, i'm cautious all the time. i can just teleport away if they see me.

i ha- no! i need to seal away that egg back to it's dimension. it's going to destroy the entire server tommy! only i can make it dissapear in this world, not even XD can stop it. if it hatches, it'll be hard to impossible to kill

so please... for me? i promise i'll be back " i explained and added a soft tone in the last sentence while letting go of his shoulders slowly. " i-... ugh! fine.. but if they kill you or put you in prison i'll make them pay! " tommy said while huffing.

i chuckled at his response and nodded. i looked at ghostboo who was just looking down at his ghostly feel whole floating. " i went towards him and held his chin. " stay strong for me boo.. i'll save this world for all of us! i promise.. " i said while carrasing his cheek as he smiled.

ofcourse i smiled back at him. " and boys, don't leave this magic barrier alone or when there's nobody in here cause it'l dissapear and lose it's magic, do you both understand? " i said as i let go of ghostboo's cheek and tried to make my voice less demanding.

they nodded and hummed in agreement. i gave the both of them a big squeeze. " be big mans for me boys! " i spoke enthusiastically to cheer them up. " i'll see you guys soon! bye!! " i waved them goodbye as i smiled before teleporting back to the SMP.

i'm gonna try not to take that long..

~ as he got on the taiga forest ~

Dream's POV

okay.. i'm here now, i have to be careful not get caught and cause some ruckus. i was walking around cautiously, ofcourse i have my armor on. why would you think i would be that stupid to not bring armor on a place where everybody's against you or hates you like come on.

i also can't rely on my admin powers to protect myself, i only need them when necesarry. i was still walking, there was red vines everywhere. huh.. i guess it's been here for a while now... i'm worried if we don't make it in time..

i swear this is going to be the most riskiest thing i have ever done in my whole history in life. i mean who would think this'll just be a piece of cake when you have a strong ass egg to seal away and having

nearly an entire server against you. if you get caught well just say goodbye then. i was looking around to see if somebody's there, my eyes spotted two people. one had a fluffy brunette hair with black and white goggles on his head

and one with a raven hair and has a bandana on their head, it's obviously sapnap and george. i'd be suprised if no one guessed. i was holding myself from talking to them but the other side of my brain keeps

telling me to talk to them. i shook my head rapidly to brush of the thoughts that are flooding inside my brain. i came here to save the server not to cause trouble.

crimson red vines were still everywhere and it disgusted me, who the fuck opened that damn dimension. i sealed it away completely but some bastard(s) opened it and letted it all.

i continued to sneak around trying to find where the egg would be, ghostboo said it's underground... for a few minutes after i was in a certain spot and saw an underground opening.

i gladly went in and punched the air as i found where the egg was in. i peeked on the corner to not get caught. bad, antfrost, punz, and puffy were near the egg. it looks like their one of the infected people.

i sneaked throught the red vines not to get caught. as i was on my temporary hiding spot i saw tubbo and purpled near the egg. oh no.. i'm sure they're gonna get infected...

does it look like i have a choice? if it infects more people it'll be difficult or complicated to seal down and place it back to it's own world. you know what? fuck it, the server and people's lives are much more important than mine.

before they could even touch it i rushed and pushed them away from the egg.
" wha-... wha.. " tubbo stuttered. everyone around me was just shocked.

this is gonna be a pain, ugh...

~~~~~

1013 words

hi!! how are you doing today?:))

hope it's doing good there i wish you good luck!!<333

byeeee;^^^