CH 11

~ FLASHBACK ~

Sam's POV

as i was walking around the prime path, my eyes quickly caught the red vines slowly disappearing or fading away, i got confused.

i decided to go to the spot where the egg was, some people followed me. they were quackity, sapnap, george, and punz. i guess they're also confused.

as we arrived at the opening we quickly went down inside. we got in but.. we saw the only man we were all looking for was there, dream...

~ PRESENT ~

Dream's POV

ah shit man. i slowly stood up to atleast talk to them for a little, i have to get out of here as fast as possible. " ah haha... hello! um, how are you all? " i put a small grin on my face and raised both of my hands up.

" we were all good until we saw you here.. " sapnap said. it saddened me how he still hates me but it's understandable, i mean i caused most of the wars here but i didn't mean to..

" you're going back to prison, dream " sam said with his usual serious tone like he used in the prison when he talks to me.

" sorry sam but i don't wanna go back to that hell hole, no way " i spoke up with some humor in the sentence.

" this is no time for jokes dream. this is serious so just give in and there won't be any problems whatsoever " quackity said. me and sam are the only ones who knows the real bitch behind that duck man.

sam aka the prison warden just letted him do his thing and i hated that, i hope they still look at me as if i'm a human cause i'm obviously one but with god powers since i'm an admin, remember?

" i can joke whenever i want, quackity. " i said sternly, i can see they got chills running down their spine after that. it was hilarious but i have to hold back my laughter.

" dream! just give in already! you're just gonna cause chaos again " george yelled. i snapped at them cause i was nearly gonna lose my mind.

" shut UP george. " george freezed in place. " me? cause chaos? why is it ALWAYS me!? " ..... " YOU MANIPULATED MINORS THAT'S WHY! " sapnap shouted. i swear-

" ME? MANIPULATE MINORS? WHY ONLY ME? IT'S OBVIOUS ATLEAST ONE OF YOU HERE MANIPULATED THEM ALSO, IT WAS MY PLAN TO BRING BACK THE PEACE WE USED TO HAVE. THE MANIPULATION WASN'T APART OF IT AS IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!

I TRIED TO GIVE YOU ALL AN EXPLAINATION WHY I DID ALL THOSE WRONG DEEDS BUT YOU REALLY HAD TO SHOVE ME OFF AND NOT LISTEN TO ME, IT'S NOT ONLY ME THAT'S THE VILLAIN HERE. EVERYONE IS A VILLAIN

BUT YOU ALL JUST DON'T WANT TO ADMIT THE TRUTH SO YOU ALL BLAME IT ON ME, ON ME! I-.. i tried to make all of us into one family... " i started to tear up under the mask. " but you all just didn't respond to my favor... even if it was just a little.. " i fell down on my knees.

" please... don't put me back in there.. i don't wanna be TORTURED AGAIN! " i burst out and tons of tears started to stream down my face behind my white mask as i looked at quackity who was standing there frozen in place.

" w-.. what do you mean..? " punz asked stuttering while having worry in his eyes. "i get tortured there EVERYDAY JUST *hic* FOR some STUPID REVIVAL.... *hic* book..- "
i sobbed at the sentence, it makes me remember all those horrible memories in the prison...

all the people around me just looked at me with guilt, shock, confusion and other emotions that doesn't involve happiness and excitement. a few moments later, i quieted down and calmed myself. they're all still frozen in shock.

" i-.. this is will be a small goodbye, we'll come back when you guys learned your lesson "i said as my voice came back to normal.

" w-what do you mean by "we"? " tubbo asked still stuttering due to nervousness.
" you'll find out soon mr president.. " i softly glanced at tubbo but he's probably not gonna notice it anyways. he still needs to say sorry to tommy though, i don't care how nice he is or how caring

he still has to apologize from his mistakes, everyone has to. i waved them all a goodbye as i teleported back to our small village, i wonder what they'll choose..

~~~~~

748 words

i think i'm close to the end who knows:))

can anyone suggest me anything for my next book? anything would do! nothing inappropriate though<33

bye!! i'll see you soon;)))