CH 10

~ FLASHBACK ~

Tubbo's POV

" HEY PURPLED! " i yelled out as i ran towards purpled who was outside the community house. " oh hey tubbo, do you need something? " purpled asked as he looked at me.

" well yeah, i was wondering about something. have you heard avout the eggpire? i think bad got infe- " i got cut off by somebody who interuppted us.

" hello tubbo and purpled " bad said but his voice wasn't as cheering and caring like he used to have, it felt weird. " oh! hey bad, do you.. need something? " i said not to act all nervous even if i am nervous.

" mhm, i've heard our group's title. would you like to see the egg? you'll love it i promise! " bad exclaimed but still not a pinch with his cheerful voice.

" u-um.. " i tried to think. " uh sorry bad but we have to go, there's something important we both have to do " purpled spoke up trying to give him a reason.

" come on boys! it won't be that long i promise " bad exclaimed again with a little bit of a cheerful tone. i got convinced by it, i don't wanna hurt his feelings..

" sure bad! so.... where is this um.. egg? " i asked him. " follow me " bad turned around and started to walk, me and purpled followed him. purpled was hesitant at first but he eventually gave in.

as we arrived i was like, ' holy shit '. bad was still continuing to walk with me and purpled still following but still looking around the place, crimson red vines were everywhere!

a few minutes of walking later, bad stopped infront of an egg. me and purpled quickly looked at it, it looks weird... i had a bad feeling about it...

" touch it or stand on it guys, you'll love it! "
bad exclaimed while having a mischievious grin plastered. i have a bad feeling about this..

we were about to touch the shell but suddenly we got pushed away by somebody. i looked at them, they had a white smiley mask but only wearing it above the mouth, i-...

" wha-... wha.. "

~ PRESENT ~

Badboyhalo's POV

my eyes widened at the sight, dream's back!? why!? " d-dream?.. " i asked and cursed under my breathe after i stuttered the question.

" bad... this is not you.. " dream spoke up filling the silenece while going towards me and held both of my shoulders. " you're infected aren't you? i'll help you don't worry.. " he said softly i almost gave in.

i quickly realize what he was going to do. i shoved him away and walked backwards putting my guard back up, you're not gonna do this dream.. don't get in my way please...

dream just sighed. " bad, look at skepoy over there " he pointed at the diamond man who was completely red from the infection. " if he stays like that longer he's gonna get fully infected and will slowly died, his obssession of the egg is much more stronger than yours... " dream said with a saddening tone.

i looked back at skeppy who was just blocking himself inside the egg. i almost burst out crying, i wanted to save skeppy but i have to protect the egg!

" i-..i.... " i was speechless.. how does he know so much!? i- i.. i don't know!! i wanna save skeppy but the egg... you know what.. i love skeppy more than the egg! i want to save him...

" i.. i'll let you destroy the egg.... please save geppy.. " i said with worry and sadness on my tone. dream smiled at me, it looked so genuine... i got mesmerized for a second and already seeing dream summoning a small green orb and suddenly threw it towards the egg.

it looked like it took damage! dream started to summon more green orbs and threw it to the egg as it started to shrink. it looks so cool! and as it was shrinking my admiration towards it started to fade away and so did the other's.

i looked at skeppy who was slowly turning back into a shiny diamond blue color like his own original color, i was so happy... i ran towards him and hugged him. " geppy! " i exclaimed as tears began to stream down my face.

Dream's POV

as i was throwing out orbs towards the egg i saw bad go to skeppy and hugged him, i smiled at the moment and continued to damage it to make it more smaller for me to return it back and be sealed away in that hell of a dimension.

it was small now so i came towards and used my admin powers again to put it in a white orb. i put it inside and then it dissapeared, as i did that i also sealed away the dimension securely so nothing from that world can come out and return to ours.

the crimson red vines that were everywhere the room dissapeared, i looked at the two minors. the two of them just stared in shock as they were in the ground. i walked closer to them slowly to bot frighten them up even more.

as i got close to them i kneeled down, tubbo who was the most frightened widened his eyes and closed it tight. i raised my hand up and started to pat his head.

he opened his eyes slowly and looked at me with fear and confusion, i chuckled a bit. " it's alright now tubbs... " i said softly and purpled went beside me and leaned on my shoulder. i smiled at the scenario.

a few moments later we heard rushing footsteps and i looked up to see who it was, my eyed widened under the mask. it was sam, quackity, sapnap, george, and punz.

oh shit.. my admin powers isn't working well at the moment, i needed to rest for a short while... i'm doomed....

~~~~~

973 words

oh no:(((

what do you think will happen next??

stay tuned to find out!