chapt 15 (a thin line between love and hate)

justice pov.

    I was sitting down watching my favorite show DD4L, you know the show about the Dancing dolls! As soon as it went on commercial I got a text

My baby ken> Be ready at 8:00 tonite

this nigga really got his nerves demanding me to do some shit..

me>or what !

I put the phone down and continued watching T.V he must have instantly texted back cause my galaxy note 6 vibrated as soon as it touched the table I unlocked the phone and read the message....  

my baby ken> just be ready. at 8:00 or ima put this dick in your life.

o0h shit this nigga had officially no type of chill! well ima be the same way..

me> lol you know what ill be ready but...who said that I didn't have no dick in my life right now

I pressed send and went to go hope in the shower I heard my phone vibrate again but I knew who it was we could talk about it later.

    Kendrick's pov.

after reading the message justice had sent me I was livid, she had me wondering what she meant by that I mean I'm not her nigga yet but cant nobody else have her. I don't know wtf  she thought this was but im the only nigga that's gonna be laying it down on her. I quickly texted her ass back.

    "damn" I said out loud well we gonna see about that shit later on then. tonight I was  gonna take her out to eat on one of these spots I know called

le bistro de Paris (cafe of Paris) it was really fancy and to say so myself I really think she deserves it all. "TF u doing all that damn yelling and cursing for" Jerome came down and asked me. "oh shit my bad forgot you ass was here" I said scratching the back of my head and running my down my face. I never really got to the part were I tell this nigga I feeling his sis, but fuck it here goes nothing.

"uhmm so why was you down here doing all of that" he looked at me suspiciously.

"well im feeling your sis and been feeling her every since I first saw her...and im GOING take her out tonight to tell her how I feel", I said bluntly.

"TF you thought this was you not finna take my little out no where bruh cause Im not finna let you hurt her like you do these other hoes, I love you like a bother but Im not gonna lose her again! "he yelled at me

"im not saying she's one of these basic hoes... I'm actually feeling her, and I believe she feeling me too!" I yelled back

"we gonna see about that shit" he walked out and slamed the door behind.

"FUCK!" I yelled punching the wall.

    justice pov.

it it was now 6:30 and I had just got out of a shower..I did my hygiene thing and put on some shorts and a tank top. I was low-key happy about the whole thing cause I really want to get to know him better I was started heading to the closet to fing me something to where. till I heard loud ass beating coming from the front door.

oh shit! memories quickly flooded my mind about kevin and the beatings. oh fuck no not to day. I walked down stairs and grabbed the nearst object which was a bat.. the beating had continued and when I finnaly made it to the door I looked out the peep hole to see a big head ass Jerome looking angry!