chapter 4

*Kevin's POV*

     "Well.Then.Prove.It". Amber said in between sobs with so much anger in her voice.

At this point already Knew what she wanted me to do. "How" I asked trying to play dumb.

"Kill that bitch". She screamed at me. " I want to be the only one, I don't want to share yo black ass". Amber said with more tears coming down her face.

      Little did she know she was far from the only women. when she thought I was out with justice, I was really out fucking with the next bitch. I mean a nigga really can't be faithful to just one bitch. But, I wasn't going to let Amber find out what I be doing on the low , because I didn't want her to leave and take my two beautiful daughters away. And as far as Justice she was definitely not going anywhere. Besides Amber she was the  first person that I had actually loved and she was the first girl to have my heart. so that's why she belonged to me and nobody else . If she ever thought about leaving me to be with the next nigga I would have no choice but to kill her ass with my bare hands it was either me or nobody.

    " You want me to kill her than fine baby, whatever you want". I lied to her hoping that she bought it. she looked at me as if she was reading my face, and by the way she smiled and kissed me with her soft big pink lips I could tell that she believed me. There was no way I would kill Justice over some petty ass shit. So I would just beat her ass till she blacked out, to get Amber off my back.  

   " You promise you'll do that for me"? she asked me while getting off the floor and coming over to me to unbuckle my pants.  " You promise I'm the only one for you"? she questions once more, but this time she pulled down my pants leaving me in nothing but my boxers and shirt. " You promise that you love me and no other bitch"? I nodded my head slowly.  "Good" and with that being said she pushed me on the bed  , and went to  work pulling out my Johnson and stroking him.

   "what you want me to do to him daddy"? She asked looking at me seductively. Damn she sexy as hell I thought to myself  "Take all this dick for daddy" she smiled at me then wrapped her mouth around the head and licked it with the tip of her tongue slowly. "Shit" I huffed at her. That only made her giggle and deep throat all seven inches of my hardness. she was sucking it like she was a pro ,going at it really fast. she had a nigga in pure bliss sucking the skin off my dick.

     "Shit"! I yelled out releasing all my kids down her throat. "Ah", she made that sound as if she had just got done drinking some cold ass water.

    "You want daddy inside you ,huh". she nodded in conformation. I laid her on the bed and ripped of her panties and rammed inside of her wetness. "Aw yess",she screamed out at the top of her lungs',biting and scratching my back. " Faster , Faster, Faster",amber motivated by yelling in my ear. After changing up my stokes and pulling out a couple of times. She finally creamed all over my Johnson.

    I pulled out of her and looked at her still calming down from her orgasm and breathing hard. After a couple more seconds of relaxing she got up and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower.

   *Amber POV *

    After sex with Kevin I had to get in the shower, my throat was extra sore, and dry. When that nigga rammed his self in to my throat I swear I thought he had broken my neck,but that was nothing compared to the sharp pain and little blood that came from between my legs. I just had to shrug that shit off like a O.G. at the end of the day his little play toy would be dead and I would be the only one. I smiled at just the thought of that.

   "Be ready in ten minutes. " kevin yelled out from the bathroom.  I turned off the water and dried my body with my towel, I did my hair,make up, and got dressed. when I was done Kevin and I were out the house and in the car.

   It took us about thirty minutes to get to that hoe's house. I was a pretty impatient person but as soon as we got into her driveway I felt ten Times better cause I get to see this bitch suffer.

   kevin let out a deep breath then looked my way. The fuck he was breathing so loud for. I dont know what the almighty fuck he breathing so loud for.

   when we got up to the doorstep he pulled the key out his pocket and unlocked the door. When we walked in I immediately started laughing cause of her apartment. Shit was played out.

   "justice" kevin called her name "in the kitchen" she answered back.  Me and Kevin silently walked in there and saw her sitting at the table "well this should be fun", I thought to myself.

   Justice P.O.V.

  I already knew who she was and that only made my heart drop even more.  In my house out of all places you bring her in my fucking house. UGH the nerve of this nigga.

  "who the hell is she" I asked crossing my arms and with attitude acting as if I was confused with no clue. " yo thats none of your fuckin business" Kevin said in a harsh tone. That shit didn't even phase me... til she answered "his wife and baby mama" she said with a smirk on her face.

    I looked at Kevin and I saw nothing but red. I punched the shit out of him, FUCK LOVE, I was fed up with this bullshit.  "im leaving fuck you" I screamed running away, but kevin right on my heels. He grabbed my waist and I kicked and screamed for my life. He threw me to the ground and started throwing blows to my body, I mean he was really letting me have it. His punches didn't phase me though only because I was use to them, but that's when he kicked me in my stomach. My eyes bulged out of my head as I gasped for air. that's when I could feel the warm liquid coming from in between my legs. Something wasn't right. "eww, baby stop! look she gushing blood down there." that bitch said. In the between kicks he finally stopped, looking at what his 'wife' was looking at,  and last thing I heard him say was "call 911! lets get out of here". Then everything went black.