chapter 12 (love making)

*a small sex scene read at your own risk*

Kevin POV

"Fuck! Fuck!Fuuck!" I scremed hitting my head repetedly. I fucking let her go. I wasn't lying when I said it'll be hell to pay, I'll be damn if I let her ass get away from me that easily IMA just let them have there moment of freedom while I think of a plan

"You fucking idiot you let her get away" the voices in my head started screaming,ah shit here we go again I been hearing them more offer every since justice left. This about the fifth blunt I done rolled up.

Inhale

Exhale

Inhale.....

Exhale

Damn chronic always get the job done.

Amber POV.

This nigga anit shit...every since he beat that hoe ass he been in his "cave" talkin to his self an shit the fuck they do that at u anit miss the bitch that much I mean come on.....she had fucking blood coming from down there sumthin up with her and I know it its just a matter of time before it comes out.....

"Amber bitch get yo ass in her in suck this dick....NOW" Kevin yelled. This nigga must be crazy. "hold the fuck up! I'm not yo little hoe Justice so don't be talking to me like that!"i yelled back "yeah yeah whatever come on in here." "I'm coming damn." I said walking in the room "you gone be saying that when I'm done with you" he smirked slapping my ass. "you such a dick" I said smiling "that's something you Finna be riding on" he said ripping my top off along with my bottoms. He threw me on the bed and forcefully pushed three fingers in me making me scream in pain and pleasure. "ahh ohh baby!" I yelled. That just made him wanna go faster. I felt my self begin to shake "hold it baby" he said to me "iii...cantttt!" I screamed releasing on his fingers. "bad girl.. I said wait, now you gotta pay" he said pulling himself out and pushing in me with all force. "I said wait didn't I!" He said In a commanding voice. I love when he gets like this. I didn't say anything I just kept moaning "that's not a answer." He said going faster and harder "yess baby yess!" I said breathing heavy "and you didn't listen. turn over" he ordered and I did as told. He started fucking me from behind. I was screaming in pleasure about to reach my peak. I felt him about to release just as I was. " ahhhhhh" I screamed "uhhh" he groaned. we collapsed on the bed out of breath. He grabbed me and made me straddle him. I smirked down at him "round two" he nodded and I started to ride him...

Justice Pov
I woke up still on the coach. I looked down and Kendrick was laying on the floor. I didn't want to wake him up so I stepped over him and went to my room. After I took my 30 min shower I did my hygiene things and walked out the bathroom to get my undergarments. As I was searching through my drawers I heard my door open and it revealed a sleepy looking Kendrick. I giggled "you wanna lay down in the bed" I asked him. He simply nodded and got in the bed. I walked out the room to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to look for some food to cook. I pulled out some bacon, sausage, eggs, and then I went to get some pancake mix. I'm about to throw down this morning.. lolz

Tamia POV
I woke up to something smelling hella good. I tried to get up but something was wrapped around me. I looked down and realized it was Jerome's arms.I tried moving them but his grip only got tighter "where you Tryna go" he said in a sleepy voice "to the bathroom" I said. He let me go and I went to the bathroom and took a shower and did my hygiene, and then I went downstairs to see Justice cooking. "goodmorning"i said obviously scaring her because she jumped"omg you scared.. but goodmorning" she said " need any help?" I asked "nahh I'm just about done." she said "but can you go wake the guys up and tell them they can start heading downstairs" she asked me. " Guys?" I smirked at her. "yes Kendrick stayed the night he's in my room." she said laughing "uhmm let me find out." I said walking upstairs to her room. I started making a beat on the door. "wake up.. Boom.. wake up.. I said still beating on the door. It opened revealing a annoyed looking Kendrick "what!" He said grumpily "no need to get your panties in a bunch.. your girlfriend, I mean Justice,said get ready for breakfast. I said laughing "haha" he said with a ugly face "your ugly if you didn't know" I said running off to Rome's room. "fuck you" he yelled behind me I laughed. When I walked into rome's he was still sleep with nothing so I climbed on top of him straddling him. "wake up" I whispered in his ear, then I started bouncing up and down on him. He gripped my hips making me stay in place "don't start nothing you can't finish ma" he said in a husky voice "if I start it I promise you I'll finish" I said seductively Making him grunt. He leaned up and I leaned down and our lips met and it was like the whole world stopped. We slowly pulled away and looked each other in the eyes. "um we gotta um go downstairs for breakfast." I said looking down he's the only boy that has this effect on me. He lifted my head up and smiled at me "alright Imma freshen up then I'll be down." he said. I got off his lap and headed for the door but not before I felt a sharp pain on my ass. I turned around so fast to see him smirking "that's not funny ugly ass" I said laughing "it was calling my name" he said laughing walking in the bathroom. He is a mess.

Justice Pov
A few mins after Tamia went upstairs Kendrick came down. He walked up behind me and bent down to give me a hug from behind. "good morning beautiful" he said "good morning ugly" I said laughing "hahaha everyone got jokes this morning" he said and I laughed "so when can we eat" he asked with a hungry look in his eye. "You can eat now because ain't no telling when their slow asses will be down" I said laughing "very funny gorilla" Tamia said walking in the kitchen "well you know yall be taking all day" I said. Jerome came downstairs and got his plate. He was eyeing Tamia pretty hard but I didn't pay it any mind I know them, their definitely not feeling each other. After we finished eating I started to clean up but Rome told me the maid will do it so I headed upstairs to start getting ready for the day. We're going to the mall and I think the movies, and I'm so excited to just hang out with people that care about me. Also I'm excited to get to know Kendrick a little more.

It's finally break!! Yayyy so expect some updates! Finally get to relax with no work...🙌
~your authors ✌️