Chapt 9 (a new start)

Kendrick Pov

I know what yall thinking... we haven't heard from Kendrick in a while, well here I am. Nothing has really happened since the last time I've just been chilling with my niggas and partying. The money coming in nicely from the trap so all I been doing is fucking bitches but you know any way. Ima have to see whats good tonight at one of my clubs where I'm meeting my new connect.

Later that night
I was getting dressed in my all white Attire which consist of, my all white tru's, all white red bottoms, and my white Versace shirt. After doing my hygiene things it was time to head out. I hope all goes good because I hear Jerome is a good person to work with.

Justice Pov

So I know now where we ended up. We're in the great state of California! I'm so excited I've always wanted to live here. It's definitely going to be a great new start. Right now me and Tamia are getting ready to go to this club she heard about and wanted to check out. I'm letting Tamia dress me and do my hair and make up because I didn't really have much before I left. (outfit in the mm) "girl if you don't hurry up, I'm ready to go." Tamia said "okay gosh you always in a rush, I'm ready now." I said back. We were now heading out to the club. I'm so ready to party it's been so long. When we pulled up to the club we saw the line rapped along the building. "Who Finna stand in this line.. pshh not me" Tamia said. we got out the car and walked up to the front of the line, and tried to get in but the security stopped us. " I'm sorry ladies you have to wait at the end of the line." security said. "it's cool, let them in they're with me." somebody said behind us. I turnt around and was met with the face of a very handsome guy. He looked sooo good, but I can't look at him like that...can I?!

Kendrick Pov

As I pulled up to the club I could see the line rapped around the building, just how I like to see it. I let valet park my car and I walked up to the doors when I was getting ready to go in I saw this fine girl with her friend who has too trying to get in, but my security stopped them "I'm sorry ladies you have to wait at the end of the line" he said. I couldn't let them do that "it's cool, let them in they're with me." I said. The darker one looked at me confused, she is so beautiful, I have to get her name. "thanks dude we don't know, that was really nice of you" the lighter one said. " its my pleasure to help out two beautiful ladies" I said " Ooo what a gentlemen" she laughed " "well I'm Tamia, and this is my sister Justice" she added "nice to meet the both of you" I said kissing their hands, but keeping my eyes on Justice "well I guess we'll see you around uhhh.." "kendick" I said "alright Kendrick, see you later" Tamia said As they walked away. "Man I think Justice has me whipped and she hasn't said a word to me" I thought. I walked over to the VIP section to see Jerome smoking with some of the boys. I walked up to them "what's up man I'm Kendrick " I said dappin him up "sup I'm Jerome" he said "alright so let's get down to business" I said

Tamia Pov

This club is banging, there's fine dudes all over this place. " come on Justice lets go dance" I said doin a little dance "nahh girl you go ahead you know I don't dance" she said "Oo no you Finna get yo ass up tonight" I said grabbing her arm and pulling her to the dance floor "get loose girl, lets party" I yelled as I started dancing to the songs the dj was playing.

Justice Pov

I'm not really the dancing type, so when Tamia made me go dance with her I was a little hesitant. "just move your hips alittle girl" Tamia yelled over the music as some dude came up to dance with her. As I was moving my hips I felt a pair of hands wrap around my hips, and they started moving to my rhythm. We danced alittle more and then I turnt around to see who it was, and I was surprised at who I saw.. it was...

Kendrick Pov

After me and Jerome finished our meeting I realized he real cool people and I could see us hanging out more. we were just smoking a hookah and chilling. I looked down on the dance floor and saw Justice and Tamia dancing, and I just had to go down there " aye Yall I'll be right back" I said to them "Ight man Maybe bring some girls back witcha" Jerome laughed. This nigga must be high. I thought to myself. As I walked to the dance floor she was moving her hips and looking good, so I walked up behind her and put my hands on her hips and started moving in sync with her. A couple more songs went by and she turnt around to look at me. When she turnt around her face had a look of surprise on it. " you dance real good ma" I said to her "Uhh thanks" she said shyly looking down "you don't have to be shy around me" I said picking her head up with my finger . "why don't you and your girl come back to my section and hang with me and my friends for a little" I asked "s-sure" she stuttered. She walked over to Tamia and some dude and whispered in her ear, Tamia turnt around to the boy and I guess told him she was going to sit. He gave her a hug and walked away. They followed me back to the VIP section. All eyes were on us when we walked in, I walked over to Jerome and the boys to introduce them. "everybody this is Justice and Tamia, they gone chill with us for tonight" I said. there was slot of what's up and hey's. Jerome just looked at Justice, he never took his eyes off her. I moved her to the side of me, because that's a no go she mine! Well going to be mine!

Justice Pov

This boy sitting across from me and Kendrick was just starring at me, it got a little uncomfortable so I looked away. He looks so familiar but im not going to say anything because I don't know anyone in California so he can't be anyone I know. "justice?" I heard someone say just above a whisper. I looked up to see it was the dude that was starring earlier. "Uhh yeah do I know you" he just looked at me again. I got up to leave because this is to weird when he grabbed my arm and yanked me into a hug " what are you doing?!" I semi yelled "I missed you so much" he said " you don't know me guy" I said trying to push him off. I looked up in his eyes and my heart fell to the floor. I know those green-blue eyes from anywhere " Ooo my gosh!" I yelled putting my hand over my mouth with tears threatening to fall from my eyes."no it can't be, it can't be you! I have to go" I grab my purse and Tamia and ran out the exit "what's going on? What happen Justice talk to me!" Tamia yelled " it was him Tamia! It was Jerome" when I said that a look of disbelief came across her face and I just let the water works out. It can't be him!