chapter 7 ( time to move on )

*Justice POV*

I was alone. I was hurt. And I was heart broken. I opened my eyes to see where I was and I found my self inside a white room laying in a warm bed....with beeping machines wtf. All I could remember was Kevin finally coming home but he had somebody else with him though.

Ugh how could I be so stupid. I sat up in the bed and waited for my eyes to adjust to the light, that's when I realized I was in a hospital. I thought to my self something really bad must of happened for me to have had to spend the night here. I was nocked out of my thoughts when I heard soft snores coming from the side of my bed.

My eyes got watery wants i seen who was here for me. The person that I cut off just for a nigga, a dog, somebody I thought loved me. That person was my best friend Tamia. I kind of figured she probably didn't want to talk to me cause I had chosen him over her,but fuck it IMA find out today.

I reached over to gently shake her awake but it wasn't working. Then I remembered that she was a heavy ass sleeper. So I shook her a little bit harder....nothing

"Nigga wake up damn" I had to yell in her ear then her eyes started fluttering...

"Wake up boo" I said in a cheery voice. That's when she opened her eyes to see me sitting up.

Her eyes got even wider and she gave me a toothy grin. "BAE!!! Omg bro I missed you". She paused for a minute... "blink twice if this ain't no dream" I could tell that she was dead serious,but I couldn't help it so I started laughing.

"Nigga I'm up its me yo dumb ass is not dreaming " that's tamia for you. She laughed along with me and gave me a hug. I'm not gone lie but for some reason it hurt when she hugged me,it was like my body was really sore like I got hit by a car or something.

I was curious and she probably knew...."so wtf happened to me, why I'm here". Her rabbling stopped and she looked at me with the saddest eyes , she sat down and took a deep breath that's when I knew it was gonna be something bad. I sat back in the hospital bed and waited for the worst possible thing that could come out her mouth.

"Well". She started off . "Look I don't know much from what the doctor had told me which was that you were severely beaten." That explained why my body was so sore but I kept listen to what she had to tell me. " then I talked to the police thats when the told me that the person that could have done this to you had access to your apartment. So what we need to do is figure out which bitch made ass nigga did this shit. Cause you know my broham Justin got the chopper nigga. "

She chuckled a little bit to try to lighten the mood,but we both know that shot wasn't gonna work. That's when it clicked , there was only one person I knew that could have did this.

Just thinking about it made me teary eyed. "Awww whats wrong boo why the hell you crying." Tamia asked me. I didn't even realize I had tears coming down my face."its just..well I haven't..been completely honest with you".

JUST A QUICK UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS ✌️
•Justice in the MM