chapt 16(feeling the love)

justice pov.

after Jerome left I went up to my room to lay down in my bed. Forget a date. even though my brother technically didn't hit me he still hurt me though, and I don't regret saying I hate that nigga cause I really do right I about know. Im not gonna even stress about it im just going to lay down for a little bit.

*3 hours later*

i heard my phone vibrating so I had just figured that I was going to ignore it cause i really wasn't in the mood right now. when I reach over t put my phone on silent i had 3 text from Tamia, 6 calls from Jerome, and 20 texts and calls from Kendrick.

my little sis< just had a talk with ur bro he's gonna ask you about ol dude!

my baby ken, where tf are u!

my baby ken, JUSTICE!!!

my baby, :-/

after that i layed back down fuck it ill just talk to him tomorrow. i layed back down in my bed and thought about what Tamia's message was talking about who tf fuck is ol boy...oh yeah how could i forget. its probly just a matter of time for he find me.

now im getting scared! i closed my eyes and drifted off once again..who could blame me when you have a fit like mines you get tired and worn out!

 *30 mins later* 

i woke up ...yet again felling a strong weight on my legs and around my wasit. i layed completely still when i felt cool wind on my neck.

Wtf I thought in my head.. I tried to scoot over a little to see if I was imagining things until a strong ass grip pulled me back oh hell no...I strated hitting the person that was behind me with all my strength.

pow! pow! pow! is all you heard "wtf JUSTICE stop!" I hear kendricks voice.

"Kendrick?! Wth you doing in here?!" How you get in my house?!" I asked him.

"Nah why the hell you felt that you didn't have to answer the phone, got me worried about your big head ass"he yelled at me. I took the time to examine what he had on and oh..my god.. he turned me on right about now. as for me I looked a hot ass mess and I know I had bags under my eyes from all the crying I was going to day

    "im sorry ken I was going through some things to day"I calmly explained to him. he nodded his head motioning for me to continue. once I finished with the whole telling him about the whole Jerome satiation I was in tears while he was holding me.

"damn ma you was that scared "he asked me. 

"yeah but I just couldn't stop thinking about what happened to me before I got here".

"what you talking about...he asked confused

shit I let that one slip out.. "nothing its just another story for another day" .it seemed like he wanted to say more but thought against it cause he left it alone

"can we go back to sleep now I promise we can make that date up again" I giggled holding my head down. 

he put his thumb under my chin and lifted my head

"anything for you bae." he said while looking into my eyes he kissed my with so much passion and love and we lying down to go to sleep we haven't been knowing each other long but I think im falling for him.

Jerome pov

After dinner at the cheesecake factory, me and tamia came back to my house to watch movies and relax. She went down the hall to take a shower with some clothes she had over here from when her and justice were staying with me. After choosing  a movie(scary) for us to watch, I went and hopped in the shower.

30 minutes later

I stepped out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist, with water dripping down my body. I looked up to see tamia laying in the bed checking me out. I wanted to  mess with her alittle so I went to my dresser to get some boxers then turn't around and dropped my towel.

"really nigga" I heard her say

"don't stunt like you didn't want me to do it" I said hopping in bed with her.  After starting insidious we cuddled up together.

20 minutes into the movie she was all over me

"babe it is not that scary" I told her moving her leg alittle because it was rubbing against my little friend.

"yes it is" she said pushing her leg around my body as she got in my lap with her head on my chest. This caused my little man to get happy.

"uhh bae you might wanna move before give you something you not ready for" I said in a grunt

"who said im not ready" she whispered in my ear. That turned me on completely and I flipped us over and started kissing all over her neck.

"mmhmm" she hissed in my ear and I started trailing down to her treasure box. I slid he panties off and was in aww at how beautiful her cookie was.

"damn" I said in a low voice causing her to giggle.

I started kissing and tonguing down her other pair of lips like she was my last meal .

"ahhh Rome!" she screamed

"you like that bae" I asked her seductively. she didn't say anything so I kept going making her squirm and I added two fingers in her.

"i asked you a question" I said in a demanding tone.

"mmhm....yes baby I love it" she said as her walls began to tighten around my fingers

"let it go baby" I said and she let it go all over my face and fingers and I licked her all up.

"You not ready for him just yet baby" I kissed her lips as she came down from her high.

"goodnight babe" she said getting back to her regular breathing pace.

"goodnight love" I kissed her forehead and then we were out like the lights.

*Just alittle something for you guys, because we haven't been updating like we should but this time we are seriously trying to get on it.

*love your authors