Chapt 11 (I love being around you)

Justice Pov
As I was sitting downstairs watching tv the doorbell rang. "I got it" I yelled. it's not like anybody was coming down to get it. When I opened the door I came face to face with some sexy chocolate.. omg I mean Kendrick "Uhh hey come in" I said moving to the side "thanks" he smirked "Jerome's upstairs, but he'll be down soon you can sit in the living room with me until he comes down." I said "alright lead the way" he said. This is going to be a interesting night...

Tamia Pov
"I think your company is here" I said looking down, breaking eye contact with him "he can wait" he said walkin towards me. I backed all the way up until I felt the wall behind me. I looked up into his eyes and he looked at me "Uhh I think I should go shower" I said trying to move around him " he looked at me and what happened next surprised the hell out of me. He moved out the way. " you can shower in my room that's where everything you need will be. " he said "okay thanks" I said grabbing my underclothes and heading to his bathroom. When I got in there I was in total amazement... it was beautiful.. I started the water and got in ,about 1 hour later I was done. I couldn't help but stay in that long the water felt so relaxing to me. When I stepped out the breeze was crucial, but o forgot my undergarments in Jerome's room. I rolled my eyes at the thought. I wrapped the towel around my body and slowly opened the door, when I didn't see anybody I opened the door all the way and walked in. when I walked over to the dresser to get my stuff I heard somebody come out the closet. I turned quickly and saw Jerome there starring at me. He looked at me with lustful eyes "umm sorry I was getting some Uhh clothes." he said "no it's cool it's your room right" I said walking towards the door but he grabbed my arm and smashed his lips into mine, pushing my back against the door..

Justice Pov
Me and Kendrick been down here waiting on them for alittle over a hour. We just been talking and getting to know each other. Right now we're playing the game of life. This game is so fun "elope to get married" I said aloud "yeah you marrying me" he said. I laughed "that's what you think. I'm not a dream killer so keep dreaming." I said laughing "you got jokes alright we'll see how long I'm dreaming" he said locking eyes for the first time it felt like nothing in this world mattered but him. I broke eye contact looking down at my lap. He picked my head up and looked in my eyes again and then he kissed. He started pushing me back on the couch not breaking the kiss. I can't say I didn't like it. I know this is wrong though. He started putting his hands up my shirt, but I stopped him before it got to far ." wait I can't do this right now..lets get to know each other." I said "I understand, and I really do wanna get to know you." He said. I smiled shyly " okay let's get to now each other then. " I said "tell me about yourself"

Tamia Pov
"Ahh Rome!" I hissed as he sucked on my neck. He has me lifted up on the wall. His hands started to trickle down my body in search of something. Once he found it he put a finger on it, then he stopped "stay in my room tonight" he whispered as he pecked my lips "okay" I said as he put me down. I walked back in the bathroom to wash up again, if u catch my drift 👀.

Kendrick POV
"So you were 14 when he left?" I asked her. We've learned a lot about each other in just a hour. "yup, I was young and naive when he left, so I blamed my self for him leaving." she said looking down. "don't look down ma you to beautiful for that." I said in all honesty. she looked up and smiled "thanks" she said shyly "you're welcome" I said giving her a toothy smile. "So what made you come to California" I asked. she looked hesitant at first, but still answered "um just for a new experience you know" she said. "Oo ok that's kool" I pretended I believed her. I knew she was going to lie when she hesitated to answer. I'm going to find out what she's not telling me but I guess I'll leave it alone..... For now.

~sorry we haven't updated, been busy getting ready for exams. But here's a little sum for yall
~your authors ✌️