chapter 1

justice pov.

POW!!

    He slapped me with so much force. Like I was some sort of man. I can't believe I stay my ass around here. He says he loves me and that I belong to him and nobody eles, and if left him that I might as well dig my grave , because he would kill me if I ran off with another man.

POW!!  he slapped me across my face once more "I told you not to leave this room, without my say so I own your ass" he said to me I slowly started to cry I couldn't take this any more he pushed me to the ground and stared throwing punches my way. I mean it was crucial.

"YOU. BELONG. TO. ME". he said blow after blow he threw to my face.

"Im so sorry you were gone and I was hungry". yes he left my ass there to starve."please stop". I pleaded for my life.

"I dont give two fucks, if your ass  was shot and your death bed don't you leave this fucking room". and with that being said he was gone I guess to watch t.v or something I could really care less. I got up to go to the bathroom to examine my face. Damn he fuck me up. My now mocha skin was black and blue. One of my almond shaped eyes were in the mist of swelling.and my full soft pink lips were busted at the bottom. I felt like shit due to my body being in pain.I got in the shower and cleaned my self I knew he would want me to make dinner and have sex later.

    Once I got in the steaming hot shower I felt relieved. my musles had relaxed. Just then I heard the bathroom door being opened and the shower curtain being pulled back. I let out a long sigh and looked away from kevin."Justice im about to leave I'll be back in about hour I want you to cover them bruises and make me something to eat then wait in bed for me". he kissed me on my cheek then walked out of the bath room once I shook my head "yes".

When I got out the shower my hair was wet and that made it super culry and Kevin didn't like that for some reason ,so he beat me and told me to make sure  my hair flat ironed and I did so. Once I finished my hair and covering up all my brusies I went to to the kitchen to make him his dinner for when got back. I made macaroni , fied chicken, green beans, corn, and buttery buscits.

   When I was done making dinner I went in my room to put on my lace bra and thong that Kevin liked with some red 6in heels, I applied my red lipstick and laid in bed wating for Kevin's arrival.

ONE HOUR LATER------

      I had fallin asleep I was still exhausted from early.I had woken up from the strong scent of women's  purfume. I knew Kevin had been with his other family. My eyes started to sting from the though of him being with another family he knew that I knew about his two daughters and his wife ,Misty but I would never risk telling him off about it. I blinked away the tears that had threatened to fall as he stated kissing my neck. "Im sorry for earlier baee I lost it"he mumbled aganist my neck still kissing it. "you just have to learn your place". He was truly crazy but I, had no choice but to agree with him.

"Yes Kevin I'll learn my place I promise". He stopped kissing me and looked up at me "yes what"? he questioned looking angry as hell " yes daddy". I said seductively and force a smile. he look like he fell for it "you gon make it up to daddy for making me so upset with you". He said ripping off my panties and bra then he forced himself inside me. I swallowed my pride as he went to work slaming himself into my treasure. " awww yess daddy I'm sorry I made you so upset". I was disgusted with what I was saying I wasn't enjoying this shit at all so I have to pretend or my ass would get beat once more. "aw shit im about to fucking cum". He said grunting loud as hell. In a matter of time I felt a warm seed going inside of me ,

    He was breathing heavy as hell. he laid down beside me and kissed me on my cheek. "Your sleeping on the floor tonight get the hell out". he snapped at me I didnt even argue back, becaues I wasnt surprised . I just got up and took the pillow and laid my ass on the floor I couldn't take the risk of being beaten again.

I breathed out a heavy breath because I knew that the same thing would happen tommorw and I really didnt know how much longer I could put up with this.

I silently started to cry on the floor. I had no family. my mother died because she had breast cancer when I was three years old , and my dad left shortly after she died , I guess he didn't love me enough to be there for me. About a year ago my grandmother died and my brother Jerome left me here in Oklahoma to do god knows what in California. he said there was nothing left out here for him and hated him the minute he said that shit it was like he basically called me nothing ,but the feeling was mutual because he hated me to for letting a man that I thought was sane and that I thought love me , beat and hurt the hell out of me. But little did everybody know I was done with this bullshit next time shit pops off with Kevin im leaving Oklahoma for good.