26 / maureen

HIS kiss tastes like heaven. His kiss is bringing heaven down to her.

His hands are everywhere while his tongue explores her mouth and Maureen can't keep up—first to her hips, then to the line of her back, stroking it, and then down her throat to tilt her head further and through her hair, pulling it lightly.

"You taste so good," Kuya Inggo mumbles, biting her bottom lip, and she digs her nails onto his shoulders, catching her breath before he kisses her again. "Fucking addicting, been thinking of this for months."

Maureen lets him kiss her jaw, her neck, and the top of her breasts while he palms her hip in his big hands, grazing up and down her side and then cupping her ass.

Then just when Maureen throws all logic out the window, Kuya Inggo bites down on her shoulder with a suppressed groan and takes her face into his hands so gently, meeting her eyes, and then kisses her again.

It's slow now. Sweet and so soft, like the rabidness of his desire is melting and now he wants to savor her and take his time, like he wants her to know hanggang dito lang sila and he's not expecting or going to ask for more.

Maureen kisses him just the same, her own hands stroking his hair and face before moving down to his chest and stomach, her nails tracing lines across his abdomen.

"Okay," she whispers, pulling back, but Kuya Inggo chases her mouth.

"Okay," he whispers back, kissing her once, twice, thrice more, and then he wraps his arms around her and hugs her tightly, head hiding in her shoulder. "Let me...um..."

Maureen laughs because he can't finish his sentence. Kuya Inggo is breathing so hard, gripping her, like his head is screwed up and he needs time to remember what his name is.

She massages his scalp in her fingers and teases quietly, "You okay?"

He doesn't say anything.

Maureen laughs again.

She waits a little while for him to calm down, just stroking his hair. She can't stop smiling.

"Gan'to ba palagi?" Kuya Inggo whispers after ten minutes, shifting positions to lay his head on her stomach and bury his face there, arms wrapped around her. Hindi pa rin siya tinitingnan sa mata. "Para akong namamatay, putangina."

Maureen really can't stop laughing. Fuckboy Inggo de Paz is so flustered from a kiss. Just a kiss.

Ah. She knows why. The two other times they kissed led to sex. The one sa car lang yung hindi, pero allergic pa no'n si Kuya Inggo sa salitang 'relationship'. Nagka-skin rash siguro 'yon when Maureen kissed him and ran away, kaya he avoided her.

E ngayon na may halong feelings, nase-stress si Kuya Inggo.

He's so cute. So CUTE. Gusto umiyak ni Maureen.

"You can't kiss anyone else."

Maureen's eyebrows shoot up at the same time her heart gives a kick. He's finally looking at her. Teasingly, she challenges, "Why?"

"Nasa ASMPH ako at nasa Katip ka, pero make no fucking mistake, Rinn." Keeping his gaze locked with hers, Kuya Inggo's hand goes up to her face. His thumb brushes her bottom lip. "This is mine."

Maureen blinks at him, her cheeks heating up.

"This is also mine." She gasps when his hand travels down her chest, his finger tracing her cleavage. "And this."

Maureen's hand shoots up to grab his when his fingertips brush in between her legs. He's still staring at her, completely serious. "And this," he whispers, reaching around for her backside. He slaps it twice, biting his lip with a smile, before he kisses her forehead. "Clear?"