15 / inggo

INGGO sinks his teeth on the space he wanted to bite and suck and kiss the night of Addie's birthday.

He grazes his teeth on her bra strap and lowers it down.

Rinn shivers. "Kuya Inggo..."

It's been, what, seven? Eight months? Puta, hindi na niya alam.

Fuck, he's so fucking hard and horny.

"Ah, Jesus Christ." Inggo groans, feeling her front press against his. "Fuck, yeah, Rinn, tangina."

The kiss he gets is...oh, Jesus. It's so hungry and desperate and his hands, fuck, his hands are everywhere while he tastes her mouth, he fucking missed this goddamn mouth—on her chest, on her back, on her hair, on her ass.

It's a kiss so goddamn sexual with pent-up frustration and feelings and it's so fucking new Inggo is fucking scared he feels like he invested so many pieces of him in this girl and he's so fucking scared what about Migo what if this is just his dick talking what if he just wants to get laid no he stayed celibate for her to show her she's the only one who's been on his mind and fucking skin and bones when she told him he's worth so much more than his fucking body he's fucking scared

"Got your prize. Night." Those words are whispered across his lips, and then Rinn is gone.

Hindi makagalaw si Inggo when Rinn pulls off her wet shirt and throws it on the ground. Then she rummages in his bag, bending down in those wet shorts, for something dry.

He feels like he's panting. Is he?

Rinn finds his extra shirt and pulls it on, already walking away.

Nag-catch up lang utak ni Inggo when he realizes he's been shaking with need and desperation for the past twenty minutes she's been gone.

He jumps out of the pool and puts on his shirt, taking his things hurriedly and running after her.

Putangina, hindi naghahabol si Inggo, pero wala na siyang pake.

Si Rinn 'to, e.