First

just read over it and damn first chapter is shit

___

"Stop that," Shigaraki snapped.

Dabi, who was bouncing his knee, glanced at him.

"Stop what?"

Shigaraki rolled his eyes as if it was the stupidest question ever asked. If Dabi wasn't spacing out all the time, maybe he would actually be paying attention and listen first time, not that he listened first time to almost anything Shigaraki ordered him to do.

"That," he said again, gesturing to the scarred man's leg. "It's getting on my nerves."

Dabi looked down, muttered a barely audible 'oh,' and then stopped, downing the drink in his hand. He grimaced after swallowing, and Shigaraki didn't need to guess to know it was something bitter. Just like him.

Well, until recently.

From a distance, Shigaraki had observed that Dabi had been acting different lately. And by lately, he meant when the League had gotten a request from none other than the Commission Agency, saying they'd like to offer Hawks, the Number Two Hero, to become a part of their team.

Once again, Dabi subconsciously began to bounce his knee, distracting Tomura from his thoughts.

He frowned, though said nothing, knowing there was no point. Instead, decided to confront the man and ask him straight up about why he was being so bothered.

"It's nothing," was the reply.

Shigaraki scoffed. "Don't give me that bullshit." He took Father off his face and placed the blue hand on the counter. "I know when someone's lying to my face."

Dabi shifted, becoming uncomfortable. He didn't know how the crusty man would react if he knew what was om his mind.
"It's nothing. Being honest, Shiggy."

Shigaraki slowly slid him a drink and Dabi eyed it cautiously.

"...Why do you look like you're trying to poison me?"

"I'm not." Shigaraki nodded at the glass he had offered. "But tell me what's going on."

Dabi hesitated before accepting the drink and fidgeted with it, tapping his nails along the side. Shigaraki watched him in silence.

"You know that bird- hero- from the Commission?" Dabi began.

"Who? Hawks?"

"Yeah, erm-" Dabi rubbed his neck, still staring at the counter but looking awkward. "About him, I..." he trailed off, zoning out again. Shigaraki waited patiently for him to finish until he realised he wasn't going to, and spoke up to bring him back to reality.

"What about him?" Shiggy asked, already having an idea of what Dabi would say next.

"I think I've...fallen for him."

The villan said it slowly, as if he wasn't really sure himself, and then suddenly snapped around to face Shigaraki, wondering what he'd be like.

Shigaraki frowned.
"Are you fucking serious?"

Dabi nodded, wordlessly.

"Well then." Shigaraki puffed out his cheeks and faced the bar, the fading light bouncing off the multicoloured bottles reflecting in his blood red eyes, and creating different colour combinations that all swirled into each other.
"That's pretty shitty."

Now it was Dabi's turn to frown.

"Are you calling me shitty?"

"I'm just saying it's unfortunate." Tomura paused. "Though, I wouldn't say you aren't shitty. You practically swagger 'round with your hands in your pockets like you own the place, like you're some sort of celebrity, trying to be a punk."

Dabi scowled at the other man, knowing he did do that. He didn't think - or know - if Shigaraki took offense to it, he was just walking! Guess some people just notice things like that. It wasn't like he was trying to draw attention to himself, people just couldn't resist looking at him apparently, had he heard from numerous anonymous people. Well, at least the ones that aren't killed before they get the chance say anything, though the bars he went to didn't seem to appreciate the murders.

Shigaraki stood up from the barstool and looked down at Dabi, who was still sitting. They shared eye contact, the red eyed man watching Dabi's expression carefully.

"Don't forget who's boss around here," he said.

Dabi said nothing in return, simply staying where he was as Tomura left the room.

___

shiggy is top, dabi is bottom 😏

ye ino not much Hawks tho description said so but this is shigadabi so yea boi