Eleventh

if y'all can't see the photo at the top of dabis 'new look' then thats yo problem. idk i just felt weird saying it so decided to just put the photo up there instead

also an fyi, everyone always does dabi taller but canonly tommy and emo lord are the same height 5ft 9 so yea boi
___

Dabi was lost in thought once again - it felt like he was drowning in red.

It wasn't the red of a certain hero's wings though. Hawks had the red of boldness, bravery, courage and confidence. He was a saviour to all citizens, ready to help anyone in need.

Tomura represented a different kind of red. A wicked red. A glistening, bloody red. Fearless, frightening, malicious, and menacing. It was the sort of sinister that crept up on you from behind, ready to snatch your sorry excuse of a soul without a single word. It gave Dabi shivers and he liked it.

"Fuck everything," he grumbled into his pillow. Though the blankets were thin, he was hot - his quirk's fault. Lack of sleep made him need to rub his eyes but doing that irritated his scars, so he blinked up at the ceiling after rolling onto his back. He felt sweaty and restless, but his eyes were heavy lidded from being so tired.

He rolled over once again, dreaming of...blue hands?? i dont fucking know. probably crusty lips. anyway...

-

At around 11pm the door to the bar clicked open, but Dabi used more force than necessary, accidently slamming the door into the wall and drawing the attention of the entire room.

Toga squealed at the new look, while everyone else just stared.

Dabi didn't give them a second glance as he sat down on a barstool, reaching for a vodka bottle.

His silence triggered Shigaraki in a way, aggravating him. Dabi couldn't just avoid everyone, slam the door shut only to bust it right open again. He was sure there'd be a dent in the wall by now.

"Well, look who decided to finally show up!" Shigaraki welcomed sarcastically as the scarred man downed a drink. "And what's this? Trying out a different persona in hopes everyone will forget about earlier?" His voice was filled with mocking scorn. (new "persona" bruhh😭)

"So what? It's not like you try to hide your crusty old face," Dabi sneered.

"I don't see you doing anything about your visible past trauma either."

Dabi grit his teeth, but had no comeback and simply growled in return.

"Oh, maybe we should let the dog back out again, seems like it hasn't quite calmed itself yet. But then, why did you come out of your emo cave? Had enough time wallowing in self pity?"

Dabi was slowly losing his patience, especially at being referred to as a dog of all things, but he kept his cool, just for the moment. Hawks had told him to 'chill out,' but that was slowly becoming difficult.
"Fuck off. Can't you just leave me alone? Why are you so fixated on me?"

"I'm not. I'm just sick of your behaviour, Dabi. Stop being a pussy and act like a man, not a sulking teenager."

That only angered Dabi further, and he clenched his fists, willing himself not to burst into flame. To not just kill Tomura on the spot right there and then. He knew he was in the wrong, but it wasn't his fault he was feeling like this, he didn't know how love worked. When he had loved Hawks, he felt happy and light, but around Tomura, he felt an odd excitement in his stomach. The butterflies were the same, but with one addition: trepidation. Being around Tomura made his insides all knotted up.

This time he really did feel sick. Genuinely sick. Like he was going to puke all over the place.

He really shouldn't have drank that vodka.