Ninth

Truth be told, Shigaraki didn't "reject" him, at least, he wasn't aware of it. He simply thought Dabi was just drunk off his ass, now saying the first thing that floated into his head.

Was he thinking about seriously leaving the League? Maybe that was why he had Shigaraki on his mind - because everyone was nervous about what he'd say to that.

Shigaraki sighed, placing Father on his face.

"You seem troubled," a voice said. ("you seem troubled" who actually says that tho lmao)

Shigaraki looked up to see Kurogiri approaching him, and sighed.

"We need to get Dabi's head back in the game. The idiot just won't stop drinking and it isn't doing any good with his mood dragging us all down."

Kurogiri was about to reply, but was interrupted.

"Maybe this will cheer you up?" a voice asked.

Once again, Shigaraki turned to see who was speaking, though he already knew.

Toga had skipped onto the room with Twice, who was holding an old radio that looked like it hadn't been used in years. She pressed a button and a certain song came on, floating around the room into everyone's ears.

Shigaraki rolled his eyes, but Toga swayed in time to the music like some Hawaiian dancer in a grass skirt, clearly enjoying it.

Dabi entered just at that moment, happening to come in just as the chorus started.
Toga gave him a smug look, her smile stretching from ear to ear as she watched his facial expression change from realizing just exactly what song was playing.

And I never want to dance again,
The way I danced with you
Oh~

The saxophone filled the air, and just as Toga expected, Dabi immediately stuck his middle finger up at everyone, slammed the door, and strided off to his room in a huff.

"See what I mean?" Shigaraki said to Kurogiri, who nodded in understanding.

"Give him time. It shouldn't last forever. I should think he's having trouble with his thoughts, but doesn't want to explain himself to anyone for fear of looking weak. That's how he's always been, I suppose."

Shigaraki nodded in agreement, Toga and Twice sharing a look.

"Maybe he's just lost, and needs time to find himself again."

___

bruh.