Sixth

Worry.

That was an emotion Shigaraki didn't feel. He didn't get worried, well, maybe if a mission had gone wrong that could cost them a bit, then yes. But people? Shigaraki never worried about other human's emotions, their lives or their feelings.

For Dabi, concerned was the right word to use. And it was more of a concerned if the man was still going to be joining them for meetings and helping out with jobs or just going to shut himself away in his room for the rest of his life like some stubborn teenager, more than if he's actually okay and emotionally stable so that he won't die of unhappiness, alone.

It felt like the emo villan had been avoiding him but he wasn't sure. Sometimes he had been out saying he'd got things to do when Tomura hadn't assigned him anything, and when he asked Dabi, the man just grunted, shrugging, and lit a cigarette for a distraction, then left the room without a word.

Supposing it just being his usual self in another one of his mood swings, he left him alone, for that was quite a common thing. Dabi always had something to sulk about.

"What do you want, Twice?" Tomura asked tiredly, sensing the man hovering around him. Twice paused, not expecting Shigaraki to talk to him first.

"Well...dontcha know what's up with emo boy? We think that he's in love with someone else, instead."

Shigaraki looked at him. "Who's 'we'?"

"Me n T!" Twice gestured wildly to Toga in a presenting way and Shigaraki sighed.

"Of course."

"Well, aren't ya curious who it is?" Shigaraki shook his head at the question.

"Not really. Whoever the person is, I'll kill them. Hawks already broke Dabi, I can't have him getting soppy over someone new."

Twice seemed to panic at that, and he waved his hands about frantically.
"No, no! you can't kill them-!"

"Why not?"

Twice glanced at Toga for help, and the girl spoke up.

"Because if you kill them...erm...you'll really regret it!" Tomura scoffed at that.

"Why would I regret killing the person who is making Dabi even more grumpy than usual? We need his ass for missions, but he's just being a waste of space. Someone's got to remind him who the fuck he is."

There was a short pause before anyone said anything. Tomura had sounded quite aggressive, like he was struggling to keep his anger inside.

Deciding not to annoy him further, Twice ended the conversation with a few words of advice.

"Maybe you should just find out who he likes for yourself then, then you'll understand," he said, nodding his head with certainty.

Him and Toga then went off whispering together, but Shigaraki ignored them.