Twelfth

why am i laughing at the fact shiggy is top lmao idk i just can't see him as a bottom canonly.

also i got a bit lazy and couldn't be bothered to write the end so theres only a bit coz i just wanted to get it over with but ehh

edit: da smut has been improved😀👍
___

"I'm genuinely surprised, Dabi," Shigaraki told him as he popped off the lid of the lube. He grinned in a sadistic way as he spread it on his fingers and cock.

"By what? How good I look without clothes?"

Shigaraki shoved a wet finger up his hole and Dabi arched his back, stifling a whimper.

"No, by how much of a bottom you are."

"I can switch if you like," Dabi tried to say, cut off with a moan when another finger dug itself into his hole. He began to regret giving Tomura the choice of being top. "F-fuck."

"You're either a top or a bottom," Tomura stated, now tossing the lube to the side with his free hand. "You don't switch. Who does that?"

"A certain bird you may know."

Tomura took his fingers out of Dabi's entrance and positioned himself over the other man. He delighted at the anxious face of the usually grumpy male under him, and raised an eyebrow.

"Dabi, if you're telling me you fucked Hawks then we are not having a safe word."

Dabi scoffed. "Do we need one?"

Shigaraki lined himself up with Dabi's ass. "Aight then-"

The scarred villan's expression changed quickly from a smug to a panicked one. "No! Wait wait wait wait-I-I didn't fuck him. I swear. I've just...observed." (ayo what the duck)

"Well that's too bad. You should have done when you had the chance, because you still aren't getting a safe word."

"Shigaraki please-"

"It's Tomura now," the other man replied. He used his hands to feel out Dabi's scarred body and licked a long stripe all the way up Dabi's chest, swirling his tongue around his nipple. Dabi's breath hitched in his throat and he arched his back to feel more of the pleasurable tingles that coursed through him. Tomura smirked when the nipple swelled, and gently nipped down on the tender skin. That earned a low groan, and Dabi pressed his head against the pillow, panting.

"T- Tomura..."

His cock was fully erected by now; Tomura was proud to be the one stimulating it. He came back up to Dabi's face and kissed him, then rubbed Dabi's cheek with his thumb, smiling when the skin became hot. Dabi let out a soft whimper, and immediately his face flushed at the sound of himself. He was so...needy right now.

"You horny slut," Shiggy smirked. "I know what you want - you don't have to say it."

With that, Tomura entwined his fingers with Dabi's and pushed in, making Dabi squirm underneath him in pain and pleasure.

"Ah- nngh, f-fuck...!" The scarred man shut his eyes tightly, arching his back as the top pushed himself inside.

"Shiiit, you're so tight," Shigaraki breathed, already puffing. Dabi moaned, clawing at his back with his nails.

"Oh, fuck- Tomura it...it hurts." Dabi's breathing was ragged and he sniffed, his face scrunching in pain. He'd never bottomed before. This whole thing was new to him, being filled.

"Shh, it's okay. You're okay," Tomura whispered back.

A few minutes went by until the bottom nodded for Tomura to start thrusting, and he began at a regular pace. Dabi, however, became impatiently quickly.