MTMSB 08

Lincoln's P. O. V

HINIHINGAL na sinubsob ko ang mukha ko sa manibela ng sasakyan ko matapos patakbuhin ang sasakyan ng sobrang bilis. Agad kong pinaharorot ang sasakyan ko pagkalabas ko mismo ng garahi ng bahay, I can't explain myself why did I said those words to Sienna.

Do I really need to do those for her to realize her worth and file an annulment for us? I feel fucked up after doing and saying those words towards Sienna. That woman didn't do anything that can make me hate her, ever...... And now I'm doing some stupid things for her to hate me. That's the better idea I know....

It's already past five and I'm going to pass this night in my condo and cook for myself. I sighed deeply and starting the engine of my car and drove slowly, minutes had passed and I'm now here at my condo's kitchen cooking for myself. And I'm cooking beefsteak which is Sierra's favorite food. And it became my favorite, Sierra used to give me a cooked food, nung nabubuhay pa siya......

Her cuisine were the best of all cook, that's my favorite part when she's going to come here in my condo, lagi siyang maydalang food for us. And I don't know why pero Sierra and Sienna's cuisine has a similarities? Crazy....what am I thinking?!

Inamoy ko ang beefsteak at napapikit ng maamoy ang mabangong aroma niyon, "I'm starving!" I said and get the glass bowl and poured all of the
cooked beefsteak in the bowl. I removed my apron and put it in the chair and now I'm just wearing my boxer shorts and yes I'm topless.

After I ate I wash the plates and utensils I used and put it back on it's old arrangement. I walked towards to my room and get the towel and walked towards to the shower room and open it, it takes me ten minutes inside the shower and now I'm just wearing a boxer and a t-shirt while drying my hair using the towel.

I sat down on my bed and sighed so deep, I feel bad for what I did. That's not even me....I don't think I have a face to face Sienna after all of the conversation between us earlier. Ayoko munang umuwi bukas ng umaga, even though that's my routine going home early just to eat breakfast in house.

Fuck!!!!!!!

Damn it!!!!

What I have done?!!!!

"Sierra.....love...." I muttered as I let my fingers run in my hair and close my eyes as I lay down and put my hand in my head's back, "I'm sorry for being an asshole......" I open my eyes and loop up, "I hope you're not mad at me for doing those stupid things to your twin......." I hope Sierra is not mad at me because of what I did to her twin sister...

I stood up out of nowhere and also because of Sienna's words earlier that still replaying in my mind. Do I need to say sorry? Fuck! That's a bad idea, I don't want her to assume. Hindi na muna ako uuwi bukas ng bahay para mag-agahan. Me and Sienna stock in this marriage without happiness, I'm not even happy that I got married other woman......

"Oh God!" I shouted and my voice echoed on my whole room. I think I need to unwind and I want to get drunk.

I wear my ripped jeans and a fitted black t-shirt and a leather jacket then I get my car key and walked fast out of my condo. As I reached the basement I press the button of the remote of my car and open it then started the engine of it and drove out of the basement.

Now I'm already here in this Club, the waiter obligated to bring me my favorite liquor and without thinking twice I drink all of the liquor I poured on my shot glass.

You're an asshole Lincoln! You seems like you're not an Del Fuego! I can hurt that innocent woman's heart by throwing her an hurtful words that I Intentionally said. Cause I want her to wake up! I want her to know that she needs to know her Worth as a woman! But I think that woman has a soft heart......

I drink the liquor, again. Habang patuloy na iniisip ang mga naganap kanina, hindi ko inaasahan na madadatnan ko siya sa Terrace habang sinasabi ang mga ganoong salita. Na siyang ikina-inis ko, ako lagi ang inaalala niya. Kapakanan lagi ng iba ang mas pinapahalagahan niya kesa sa kanyang sarili.......

Muli ko pang nilagok ng diretso ang alak na nilagay ko sa shot glass at lumingon sa buong paligid, ang maingay at mataong Club pero parang may sarili akong mundo na para bang wala akong pakialam sa paligid ko, ang gusto kolang ay magpakalasing.

"Hi there handsome....." I slowly look for that voice and my gazes settle on the woman beside me do I know this woman? "Would you mind if I join you?" nilagok ko ang alak na nasa shot glass at umiling sa babaeng nasa may tabi ko.

I continued drinking my liqour not minding and paying attention the lady's saying towards me. I don't care if she found my silence disrespectful, as long as I didn't do anything that can make her feel disrespected.

Sa huli ay naiinis na umalis ang babae s tabi ko at nagtungo ng gitna at doon nakipag siksikan sa mga taong nagsasayaw, napa-iling ako at muling nilagok ang alak.

Lumipas pa ang ilang minuto ay nakaramdam na'ko ng pamilyar na sakit ng ulo at init, this is enough, I don't want to get lost my senses in this club. I'll go home. I stood up and payed the liquor I consumed after that I walked towards to the exit and looked for my car, then I press the button of the remote of my car and started the engine of my car and drove fast.

"I don't have any face to face Sienna after all of the words I said towards her, I don't want to go home....I want to visit Sierra....."

★★★★★★★★★

TYPOGRAPHICAL AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD!!!!!

Keep safe sa ating lahat!

Do tell me if you guys will going to encounter some Grammatical or TYPOGRAPHICAL it'll help me alot☕

Muahhhh☕ Have a nice day ahead ☕🌟