MARRIED TO MY SISTERS BOYFRIEND

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

-----------------------------------------------------------
SIENNA BALDWIN

Sienna sighed deeply as she enter their big house but filled of pain, as she walked inside their living room her eyes settle on the sofa where her twin sister use to sat, she already missed her twin sister. Her twin sister was diagnosed with a brain tumor and it's going not good, lumalala ng lumalala ang sakit ng kambal niya. At naiinis siya sa sarili niya dahil Wala siyang magawa.

Sienna feel her heart beat faster as she heard her phone rang, she took it and answer the call,

Sierra wants to talk you sweetie,” it's her mom who called her.

She smiled sadly Because she already knows what her twin sister will going to ask her, and it's a favor that she promise not to do and not to follow.

Yes mom, I'll be there in a minute—” Sienna paused when she heard the man's voice calling her mom, it's Sierra's boyfriend, she knows.

Before her mom could talk, she already hanged up the call and walked to her room, she needs to change her clothes. She don't want her Twin sister to know that she's in pain because of her illness.

She loves Sierra more than anything else.

She just change a comfy clothes and run towards to the stairs, “Ya, I'm going to the hospital, maybe I'll sleep there po, just cook for mom and dad then for the all of you,” she said when she saw their mayor doma.

Their mayor doma stop and looked at her with sympathy, she doesn't like that some people are giving her a sympathy. But her Yaya was there even when she end her twin sister was just a kid and now that they're lady their mayor doma never leaved them.

Mag-iingat ka hija, ikamusta mo ako kay Sierra, sabihin mong dadalaw kako ako bukas sa kanya,” Sienna walked towards to their mayor doma and hug her.

Thank you, 'ya” she said and then kissed their mayor doma's cheeks.

She smiled at her and walked towards to their garage and open her car, afterwards she started the engine of her car and maneuver her car out of the garage, bumusina siya ng tatlong beses bago tuluyang umalis at pinaharorot ang sasakyan niya.

When she reached the Del Fuego's General Hospital, she step out from her car and looked up into the highest Hospital in town, Her twin sister is girlfriend of the second born in the Del Fuego's, that's why her twin sister was in good hospital. And she knows that Lincoln Del Fuego will do everything just to save her twin sister's life.

She step in the elevator and press the number of floor where Sierra's room at. After a minute, she step out from that elevator and walked towards to her twin sister's room,

She sighed deeply and put her sweetest smile that she can show her twin sister, she enter her twin sister's room, Sienna's gazes settle on the man who's holding her twin sister's hand and it's broke her heart into pieces.

She panicked when she saw her mom crying and her dad is holding his tear. Waht the fuck was happening? Sienna can't think what's happening, she just walked towards to her sister and looked in her pale beautiful face.

Sierra! I missed you! How are you!” she tries to Energized her voice and she did but her heart was crying seeing her twin sister in this kind of situation.

S-sienna, I know that I'm not going to live longer and I can feel it na ilang minuto nalang ang ibinigay saakin,” Sienna Gulped and winced of what Sierra's saying about.

Tsk, don't say like that Sierra, kahit kaylan ay hindi nagbiro ng maganda—” Sienna didn't finished her words when Sierra cut her off.

No no no, Sienna, please listen to me......” Sierra exclaimed that made sienna stop and forced herself not to cry, but she didn't. Her tears fall down as her twin sister cough and cough ad took a deep deep deep breath, seeing her twin sister like this making her heart broke, “Promise me that you'll going to take care of my Boyfriend, promise me that you'll going to have a plenty of childs, promise me that you'll going to give our parents a plenty of grandchildrens,” these are the words that Sierra always telling her and that's a big responsibility the she knows will have a big impact between the Del Fuego and Baldwin. She doesn't want to marry her sister's boyfriend even if she loves Lincoln, Sienna blink twice as Sierra hold her hand that made her shake her head, Sierra's tears fall down that made her hearts more broken. And then Sierra looked into her boyfriend and smiled happily, “Please marry my sister and take good care of her lie the way you take good care of me, ti amo Lincoln, Please do all of my last wish in this World......” she breathed deeply that made Sienna cry harder. “Mahal na Mahal ko kayong Lahat........” as Sierra close her eyes, Sienna sat down on the floor and cry.

Her twin sister leaves her in the middle of Chaos,

“SIERRA!!!!!!!!” she heard that voice of Lincoln with full of pain, Lincoln painful voice echoed the whole room.

Sienna don't want to marry her twin sister's boyfriend but even if she doesn't want it, she will do it because she loves her twin sister and she will not going to do anything that will make her twin sister disappoint at her, Sienna will do the last wish of her twin sister and she'll make it all happen.

She's willing to marry the boyfriend of her twin sister.

Im going to do this for my twin sister, nothing more nothing less. I'll marry my sister's boyfriend.”

**************
TYPOGRAPHICAL AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AHEAD!!!!

Hope you all like it!!!! Series number 2 in your area😉☕