MTMSB 013

Lincoln's P. O. V

                   I OPEN my eyes as I feel someone's touching my hand, fuck! A doctor? Where the hell I am??? Kahit na masakit sa mata ang puting ilaw ay pinilit ko paring ilibot ang aking paningin.

How are you feeling Mr. Del Fuego?” My eyes shifted to the person who asked behind me. And it's really a doctor, what just happened?!!!

Lincoln!!!!!!!!!!! Lincoln!!!!!!!!” Oh fuck! Did I just fell—

What happened?” I asked the Doctor and that Doctor suddenly looked away.

May nagdala ho sa inyo rito dahil nakita niya kayong nakahandusay sa sementeryo sa gitna ng malakas na ulan,” Is Sienna the one who brought me here?!

Sino?” I curiously asked.

Before going into cemetery I still can remember that I got drunk in the bar? And then I decided to go Sierra's graveyard because I want to see her.....

I'm sorry Sir but he said that all you need to do is—”

He?” kunot noo kong pinutol ang iba pang sasabihin ng Doctor.

Does it mean that Sienna is not the one who brought me here?! Then why the hell her voice keep echoing in my head—am I hallucinating?!

Yes sir, he” the Doctor looked away again which made me think some—“And one more thing sir, you can go home and take some rest in your house.” the Doctor finished that made me sighed deeply, “excuse me Sir....” as the doctor leave, I run my fingers into my hair.

How long did I stayed in this Hospital bed?! Why I can't fucking remember what happened in that night? Last night?! Oh fuck! I need to go home and I have some work to do. I still need to work and my company is waiting for me.

I get up and remove the hospital gown then that fucking dextrose, I get my clothes as I saw it in the hospital mini table. After I fix myself and feel like I'm okay and I'm ready to leave but I heard some people that are talking outside and I think the noise are getting close to the room where I am right now?

Oh hello man! Buhay kapa pala!” Someone kicked the door that made it opened and the man behind it was Adagio the son of a dick.

What you guys are doing here?” I asked and walked towards them and they're actually blocking the way.

You're not allowed to go without our permission,” Oh hell! I'm not a fucking kid! I give Brendan an dagger look that made him winced.

What your doctor said?” Napaayos ako ng agad magsalita si Kuya Logan nang ganoon kaseryoso! Fuck!

I can go home and take some rest in my—”

“In your condo....” I was cut off by my brother that made me gulped.

Why in my condo? Why not in my house? I have a house, I can rest in any of my condo or house. This is the second time I saw my brother being serious and his face was fucking scary! He's not that Logan you can give some joke! Because now, he's so damn serious!

Did I do something wrong? That can make my brother so dead serious?

How's your head? Do you still have a high fever?” I shake my head as answer to kuya Logan's question that made him sighed deeply. “Alright! We can go home!” he said then turned his back first and walked out of my room.

Did I do something?” I whispered to Leiram dahil siya naman ang nasa huli at malapit lang saakin.

You'll know it later or sooner.....” What the Fuck?! Pati ba naman si Leiram naging seryoso na rin sa buhay?