Heartbroken

Nedra

"Twan I need you to hear me out." I stood in front of him and placed my hands on his bare chest.

"Hear you out for what? For the reason Valerie texting you in her bra and panties?"

"Baby I messed up."

"Messed up how Ned?"

"I had sex with Valerie a few months ago, but it didn't mean anything. It was a mistake."

He pushed past me and rubbed his hands across his head.

"Tw-"

"Ned was I not enough? Did I not eat right or beat it right? I mean what the fuck was it? It's funny because you thought before I proposed to you that I was doing dirt, but look who doing dirt. You a fuckin' hypocrite." He snarled at me as he went and grabbed a shirt.

"Twan I'm so sorry. I never meant for this to happen. Everyday knowing that I had done this ate me up inside. You know I love you and only you." I pleaded as he grabbed a suitcase.

"Ned I have been faithful to you this whole time, but what hurts is the fact that you did and kept it away from me. I would never fucking cheat on you because you mean too much to me. I would never break your heart intentionally. The key factor is I would never because I love you to the point of no return and you do this shit to me!" He yelled causing me to jump.

It was rare that he got upset, but right now he was not only upset, but he was hurt too. I walked towards him, but he stepped back.

"Ned don't fucking touch me. Apparently you confused about what and who you want. Damn Ned I can't believe this shit man. I knew there was a reason I was against this whole threesome bullshit."

"Twan whatever you want me to do I will do. Just don't leave me." I cried as I watched him put clothes into his suitcase.

"She came to my shop about a week ago trying to throw herself on me, but I knew what I had at home and wasn't no bitch worth me losing my wife over. I have too much respect for you and our family, but you let temptation take control of your common sense. I make sure or at least I thought I was satisfying you, but I guess I wasn't."

"Baby please!" I begged as he grabbed his phone and keys along with his suitcase.

"Ned I need some time away from you because this shit hurts man. I feel Desire's pain, but I never thought that the woman I love with every beat of my heart would betray me like this. I never thought that you would break the trust and most importantly I never thought you would break my heart."

"Twan please don't leave me!" I pulled on his arm, but he roughly jerked away from me.

"Don't fuckin' touch me right now Ned. Right now I don't wanna hear from you unless its about Ty. Don't call me talking about you sorry and all that other bullshit." He said as he walked out, not once looking back.

I stood there as tears streamed down my face. I had fucked up bad and now I was suffering the consequences of it all. I wanted to crawl in a hole and never come out. My heart had a hole so deep. I couldn't so this shit without Twan. I fell to my knees rocking back and forth as I cried. I looked up when I saw Ty standing there looking at me from the door.

He ran to me and I held him tightly in my arms. Right now he was all I had and I needed my other half to balance this out. I didn't know what to do or what to say. I was numb and empty, but it was all my fault. It didn't matter what I had to do, I was going to get my husband back. I knew that it wasn't going to be easy, but I was willing to endure the test and face the challenges head on.

Twan

I sat in my car and broke down as I looked at pics in my phone. I couldn't believe how we were so happy and in love one day and the next I can't stand the sight of my own wife. This shit hurts so bad. I gave my all to her and never left room for her to think I was ever doing anything. I wanted her to feel secure because I knew of her past with failed relationships.

My emotions and mind is all fucked up and I don't know what to do. Right now I'm acting out of hurt and pain, but nevertheless it puts one helluva a strain on our marriage because now it will be hard for me to trust her. I wiped the tears from my eyes as stared up at our house.

Marriage is hard work and there are things that you will encounter, but cheating is not one that should even happen, but that seems to be the leading ship. I started my car and backed out. I really didn't know where the hell I was going, but I knew that I needed to be away from Ned. As drove through the city my mind conjured up all kinds of thoughts.

I sighed and shook my head. I looked down when my phone rung and clenched my jaw when I saw who it was. This bitch was crazy or better yet obsessed. I picked up not giving her a chance to say anything.

"Meet me at my shop in thirty minutes."

*********

Desire (Next Day)

I had just bathed and put a sleeper on Shariah. I fed and burped her laying her back in the crib. Her eyes got heavy and she was fast asleep. I was waiting on  August so that he could watch her. I had a meeting with Coty about a new fragrance. I was excited about this because I was branching out in all different arenas.

I had my shower and I currently had on my black, silk robe. I stood in the mirror as I opened my rob. I looked over my body and it still looked okay. I turned at different angles and I started to feel a little bit insecure. I sighed and was just about to drop my robe when the door bell rang. I closed it back and tied the sash. I peeped in on Shariah and made sure the baby monitor was on and I then made my way downstairs.

I opened the door and Day looked at me grinning. I stepped aside to let him come in.

"Mommy!" He reached for me and I grabbed him.

"Hey Desire."

"Hello." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"What time is your meeting?"

"In an hour." I said as I moved around the kitchen making Day a light snack.

I turned around and bumped right into August. He grabbed me by my waist and looked down at me. Goodness he was so damn fine. I shook my head and stepped out of his hold. I placed some grapes and a juice in front of Day as he watched us closely.

I kissed Day's cheek and ran my hands through his curls. I could feel August eyes on me, but I wouldn't look up. I needed to go upstairs and get ready.

"I'm about to go upstairs and get ready."

 I walked out and I felt his eyes on me. I walked into my room and made quick work of getting dressed. I came back downstairs, but they were not down there. I turned back around and was about to head back upstairs when I bumped into August again. Once again he placed his hand at my waist.

"I really wish you would quit doing that shit." I tried to move around him, but he held me tighter.

"August." I warned.

"You are so damn beautiful" He caressed my cheek.

"I really need to be going."

"De-"

"August don't." I stepped back from him.

"You look gorgeous."

"Thanks." I headed upstairs to get my stuff.

I headed back out my room and August was out in the hallway holding  Shariah as he rubbed her back. I smiled and kissed her cheek. Day came out of his room and looked at all of us.

He looked at us and smiled because he thought that we were a happy family. He grabbed my hand and looked at August.

"Daddy stay mommy!"