Last Chapter

~Eight years later~

Chelsea POV

As I recall my wonderful summer with One Direction, I can't help but smile. Zee, Bree, Tina, and I have remained close friends. Yes, we have tried to be friends with Chloe and Ashley but failed. Thus I cant say anything more about them.

But after Bree was in that accident, Liam and her started dating even though we had only a few more weeks with them until we went back to California. Bree has some permanent brain damage, in which she needs help and assistance with walking long distances and walking up stairs.

The day One Direction dropped us off at the airport, was one of the saddest and happiest moments of my life. There were a lot of tears shed, from us and from them. Many "I love you"'s were exchanged and many hugs were given. But we didn't know this would be the start of a new beginning.

Zee, Bree, and I graduated from UCDavis. All of us graduated with medical degrees, which meant four more years of medical school to accomplish our dreams. We kept in touch with the boys throughout our four years of college. They even came and visited us when they had the time.

Graduation day was a day to be remembered. My friends and I got our diplomas and were stuffing our faces with Nutella waffles with cream, some things never changed. The music was pounding in UCDavis and there were many people partying and drinking. My friends and I decided to take a break outside. Once we were outside, our boys came out of the shadows and scared us. We squealed with pleasure as we hugged them and kissed. A hand squeezed my arm and pulled me away from the group. Louis swept me off my feet, literally, and carried me away from the girls and the boys. He placed me down next to a little pond and pulled out a flower.

"Chelsea. My lovely Chelsea..."

"MOOOOOMMMYYY!!" Im snapped back into reality.

"What is is sweetie?" I say to my four year old, Mary. She crawls into my lap and smiles at me, before sticking her thumb in her mouth.

"Auntie Zee and Auntie Bwee are hewe." She giggles and points towards the front door. She absolutely loves Zee and Bree.

"Thank you baby." I say and kiss her cheek. She grabs my face and kisses me on the mouth.

"I wuv you mommy." She says and giggles. Arms grab Mary by the waist and she giggles.

"DADDYYYYY!!" she squeals and hugs Louis.

"Baby girl!!" He laughs and spins her around.

"Fastew, fastew!! She squeals. He does as she says.

"Woah, woah!! Stop!! Someone is going to get hurt." I say and gently stop the spinning.

Louis stops and puts Mary down. She runs off to her room. Louis grabs me by the waist and pulls me to his chest.

"I love you honey." He says.

"I love you too." I smile and kiss him. I hear laughing coming from the front door and then the doorbell rings.

"That's them!!" I say excitedly and run over to the front door. I quickly open the door.

"ZEE!! BREE!!" I squeal and run and give them hugs.

"Auntie Chelseaaa!!" I look down and see Bree's daughter and son Emma and Cody, and Zee's daughter Madison.

"Hey guys!! I've missed you!!" I say and crouch down and am met with an armful of four year olds hugging me.

"Ok, ok, let her breathe!!" Zee laughs as she and Bree step inside. My nieces and nephew let go and run inside to find Mary.

"How have you been?" Bree asks as she puts her purse down.

"Good, busy though. It's hard enough to manage the last year of med school and an energetic four year old. I can't imagine your life Bree, you with two kids and one year left of med school."

"It's tough, you know. I have ADHD and they received that gene from me." she laughs.

"Well I will soon know how that feels Bree." Zee says and pats her stomach.

"WHAT?!" we gasp.

"I'm pregnant!" She squeals. We hug her tightly and place our hands on her small baby bump.

"How far along?" Bree asks.

"Two months."

"Congratulations!!" We say and hug her again.

"Fine!! Leave the men do all the hard labor." Liam says as he walks in carrying luggage.

"You barely do anything for the kids." Bree says and walks over to him and they kiss.

"That's because we have little time because of the busy work schedule." Niall says as he brings in luggage as well. "How are you feeling baby?" He asks Zee and kisses her and then touches her belly.

"I'm great, thank you babe." She says and holds his hand.

"You should put the luggage in the second and third bedroom upstairs." Louis says and kisses my temple and he wraps his arms around my waist. "All the kids are playing in the pool right now."

"What?" My Friends and I gasp.

"They are in the kiddy pool!! Don't worry, I closed off the other pool." Louis assures me. We relax.

"Congratulations on the baby." Louis says and hugs Zee. He then hugs Bree and then the boys, before he walks over to me. "How did it go?"

"How did what go?" Niall asks confused as he leans down to grab the luggage.

"You know...the bed action." Louis smirks.

The whole room goes silent and everyones jaws drop. Niall almost dropped the luggage.

"Oh my god!!" Zee blushes.

"Honey!! You can't ask them that!!" I saynand elbow him in the stomach.

"Well the last time, All three of you girls lost your virginities. So...I have permission to ask how it went the second time around for them."

"It was wonderful." Zee says. "Now enough of that!!"

"We came in at the wrong time..." I look over to see Zayn and Harry standing awkwardly in the front door.

"ZAYN!! HARRY!!" Us girls squeal and hug them. The boys pat each other and give man hugs, without the squealing.

"Put your luggage in the fourth and fifth rooms upstairs and come meet us down at the pool." Louis says. They nod and go upstairs. Zee, Niall, Bree, and Liam came in their bathing suits and thus, they were already ready.

"After you." Louis gestured for our guests to go outside. We let them go before us and we followed. Louis pulled me back a little.

"We should have another." He whispers in my ear and taps my belly.

I nod my head, knowing exactly, what he was talking about.

"Yes, we should." I say and earn a huge kiss.