Smile Always

Bree's POV

(Pic of Nathan)

We just got done talking to Alice. I miss her. She was told by her parents that she couldn't come to England with us and on the day of the sleepover she had family over and couldn't come either. We were sad that she couldn't come. And we all wish she was here!

~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~

We're finally in Ireland and we're heading to the concert. We are all talking when I get a text. I look and see it's from Nathan.

Text conversation

N: Hey

B: Hi

N: I just wanted to let u know that Chase and I r going 2 b @ the concert with our sisters. I hope 2 c u there.

B: I hope I c u guys there 2! I have 2 go... we are @ the place right now. Bye!

end of conversation

I close my phone look over at Chels.

"Chels.... Nathan and Chase will be at the concert tonight!" I say excitedly.

"Oh My God!! Really?! I miss him so much. It almost feels like I haven't seen him in forever!" she says excitedly as we step out of the bus.

We head inside when we see Lina.

"Lina!!" I yell as I run and hug her.

"Hey Lina." Zee says

"Hi everyone! I will show your the rooms again. And this time I made sure they added everything you girls like!" Lina says.

"Huh?" We say

"What I mean....is I looked up your personal files and put in the room what you guys enjoy! Like Chels.... I put a flat screen with call of duty and all of those games. Chloe... I got you a karaoke machine and a mic. Ash... I got you an area to do make-up. Bree... I got you a candy area where there are many many different candies. And Zee... I got you an area were you can play with puppies!" She says estaticaly

"YAY!" We shout. We are so happy that we can barely control ourselves.

"Wait a minute! It's on the xbox right? Also are you crazy! Do you really think giving Bree over here sugar?! She will be jumping off the walls and before you know it.. she'll probably be running all around the stage in the middle of the guys' preformance! Giving Chloe a karaoke machine and a mic!! Are you serious?! I can only hear her sing just a few times because she won't stop singing the same song over and over again! I won't be able to concentrate on dominating people if there will be a crazy Bree running around and a singing Chloe in my ear-" Chels said but Zee cut her off.  Thank The Lord!!

"Will you just shut up already! I will let you play with puppies only if you shut up!! Jesus calm your tits...: we will be fine!" Zee said to Chels who rolled her eyes. Causing everyone to laugh.

"Wait!! you do that for the girls and not us!" Harry whines

"Because they're our guest! That's why." Lina says teasing them

"I will let you guys play against me but don't go crying to Paul when you loose got it?" Chels said smiling

Lina shows us the room. This room was much larger than the last one. We all run towards our area. "Oh! you guys aren't going on stage this time because of what happened last time." We say bye to Lina till later.

"This is awesome!!" Ash shouts.

I look at all the candy and sweets. I dive in and start devouring everything. "Yummy! Soo good!" I say.