You all know you missed me

Chapter 13

Bree's P.O.V (you all know you missed me )

We grab our bags, ready to go to Italy.

"Omg omg omg omg we are going to Italy!!" I say all jumpy.

"Chels I think we gave her to much whip cream." Chloe say

"Hey shut up!! I'm fun!" I say giggly

"Are you girls ready?" Harry asks.

"Yep." We say at the same time

I go out on the terrace and see the tour bus.

"You guys it's here!" I yell. But they don't hear me they're too busy talking.

"HEY YOU GUYS!" I yell louder. Still nothing. "Whatever, i guess it won't be so bad if we stay here a little longer.

I look at the scenery. The sun is setting and there's a warm general breeze. "Beautiful, I wish there would be a day like this back home. Home...I wonder what's going on back home? I hope mom and dad are fine." I start think about random things, while I talk to myself. "This summer has taken a big turn. I wonder what adventures are going to happen? We've only known the boys for 2 days and were treating them like we've known them our entire life." I turn and look back at them through the window.

I sigh "I wish it could stay like this forever...but it won't, in the end...we are going separate ways. Our own path...our own journey. We might be going to separate Colleges. It will all end soon, I wish it doesn't have to end. I want to hold on to all of this. But I can't..." A tear slips from my eye. I wipe it fast and look at the sky, and smile I say to myself. "Remember...... things end but memories are forever."

Then the door behind me opens.

"Hey the bus is here." Zee says.

"You don't want to be late." Ash says.

There all there looking at me. I run up and take Zee's and Ash's hand "Last one there's a rotten egg." I yell as I pull them with me smiling.

I think in my head. This all will end one day. But I'm going to make it last till that day!

We push through all the crazed fans and onto the bus.

"Wow those fans are crazy!" Chels says panting.

"I know!! I swear I thought I was going to get ripped to pieces." Zee says

"So what now?" I say in excitement

"Well we just drive to the airport." Zayn says.

"No I mean lets do something fun right now!"

"I know.... truth or dare!" Chels says looking at me.

"No!" I say really fast

"Why?" Liam asks

"Umm.... I don't want to talk about. Lets just say..... these four are evil." I say

"Awh please tell us!" Harry says giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"No way in hell am I saying it! Especially to you guys!" I say practically screaming

"Ok guys you know what this means!  We guilt her into telling us!" Niall says to the boys.

"That's not going to wo-" I stop in the middle of my sentence as they give me the puppy dog eyes. They are saying please like a hundred times.

"Ugh!! ok fine! So the day before we came here we played truth or dare. These monsters right over there." I point to my friends who are acting all innocent. "Dared me to kiss one of you and if I don't they cut my hair!"

The guys started laughing really hard and are on the floor panting.

"Stop laughing! It's not funny!" I say trying to calm them down.

We're sorry for laughing, we can get that dare over for you if you want." They say to me

"Ummm... I don't really um want to." I say looking away.

"What! But who wouldn't want a kiss from us I mean a lot of girls would kill for a chance like that." Harry says.

"It's not that she doesn't want to its just she hasn't had her first kiss. So she wants to save it. But if she wants to keep her hair she will do it. But I don't expect her to do it so soon! Zee says

"ZEE!" I yell at her.

I can feel my face getting red.

"You haven't had your first kiss yet?!" Liam asks.

"Well... um ...no. not really. But.. um ....lets just change the subject!" I say trying to stop the conversation.

"Wait! You never told them about that dare you guys gave me in 3rd grade!" Chels yells

"I rather not talk about that either you didn't talk to us for about three weeks and plus that was 3rd grade!" Zee said

"What was your dare?" Louis asked

"Well it all started when we got extra recess. We sat on the jungle gym. It was our friend Lauren's turn she asked me truth or dare. I said dare. She said I dare you to lick the toilet seat!" Chels explained "God it was so disgusting. we all ran to the bathroom then right before I licked it my friend Mia said 'wait' we turned she said to put down some toilet seat cover thingy's. Then I licked it. I gave them the silent treatment for about two weeks after that. But I did talk to Zee."

It was silent at first and then everyone started laughing. "Its not funny you know how many peoples butts have been on that thing!! let alone pissed on it!" Chels said

"Its funny because of what you did after you licked it." Bree said

"What did you do?" Liam asked

"She went over to the sink and scrubbed her tongue until it was numb!" Zee said "She couldn't talk right for the rest of the day!"

We couldn't stop laughing after that.