The Prank

Bree POV

I was awoken by the best dream ever. I'm going to kill who ever screamed.

I walked downstairs in my puppy pjs and slippers. Don't judge Chelsea and I are two year olds at heart. I noticed that everyone was down there. Louis, Chelsea, and Niall were rolling on the floor laughing. While Liam and Zee were stifling their laughs. When I noticed what was going on I walked over to Chelsea and gave her a high five.

"We did a grand job gingy" I said using my nickname for her

Everyone looked at me when I said that "girl I recommend you start running now because you know that Chels HATES being called that!" Ash said and with that I was off

Chelsea POV

"Why aren't you running after her?" Zee asked me as if she was surprised

"Well she got a head start is one. Two I'm the slowest running you would ever see. Three I'm to lazy." I said mater of factly

When Bree turned around she noticed I wasn't chasing after her. She stopped running and came back to where we were.

"You guys should probably wash all that off. I'm just saying." I said

The people that got pranked got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. I gotta admit I did a pretty good job. Of course I did most of the work. Just kidding Bree and I both worked together. It turned out awesome.

By now it was around noon and the boys had to get ready for their concert later. So that's what we are doing now. We are in the limo on the way to the arena. Yay we get to see Lina again!

The boys were in their own conversation so I looked at Bree who was sitting next to me. I pulled out my phone and elbowed her. She gave me a death glare but it quickly changed it to a grin because of what I was showing her on my phone....