"Cursed" Wings

I'm writing this faster than one person should but its fine. Also I decided Xisuma is a father figure to Grian and Grian is like a son to Xisuma :D

------

3rd person---

Grian woke up oddly comfortable and warm. He wanted to snuggled it the warmth but  realized that his binder was off. At first he panicked and was about to jump out of the warm things grasp but when he opened his eyes he say Xisuma.

The memories of yesterday flooded back to him as he let out a sigh of relief. He managed to get out of the admins tight grasp and find his binder on a nearby table. His bag (inventory) was sat down beside it.

Grian walked over to them putting his binder and re put his sweater on and picking up his bag. He heard Xisuma stir and knew he'd have to tell him about the "parrot" wings. He planned out what he was going to say in his head over and over but knew he'd forget it when he was asked. He set the bag down on top of the table and sat on the ground next to it.

Xisuma woke up noticing Grian was no longer there. (Forgot to mention X has his helmet off) I slowly sat up and noticed Grian was sitting by the table. He had his eyes closed but Xisuma could tell he wasn't asleep.

Grian opened his eyes and saw that Xisuma was awake and was sitting on the side of the bed. Grian stood up and sat next to him. They sat in silence for a little while until X finally spoke "So..how are you doing bud?" Grian yawned and replied with a quiet "Tired"

Xisuma smiled at the smaller "Well I have some questions so don't go falling asleep on me, okay?" He said laughing slightly.

Grian nodded quietly and wiped the tiredness from his eyes. "Can I see your wings Gri?" The admin asked him. Grian nodded again and took his sweater off to show his "parrot" wings. There were still purple feather now and then in them but it's not very visible unless you're looking for them.

The thing that worries Grian is that Xisuma was looking closely at them.

"So, when did you get these bubba?" Xisuma asked slowly running his hand through the hermits red, yellow, and blue wings.

Grian pointed over to his bag and Xisuma went over to grab it. He handed the bag to Grian and Grian pulled a small statue out of it. It was shaped and colored like a parrot.

Grian handed it to Xisuma and said quietly, " I was exploring and I found that in the temple I was at and I found that," he pointed to the small statue "When I touched it I felt a new weight on my back and these wings were here so I called you." He finished.

Xisuma nodded and put the parrot statue in his own bag and looked at Grian "I'm going to examine the statue okay bud?" He said while starting to pet Grian's wings.

Grian nodded and melted into the touch. It feels nice... Grian thought to himself. Xisuma spoke again "How about I teach you to fly?" Grian was confused at first "You have wings?" He asked his father figure. The admin nodded said a spell Grian recognized. A spell to reveal wings.

Grian sat in amazement at Xisuma's wings. They weren't feathery instead the were like a dripping type wing that looked like the void itself. "Pretty.." Grian mumbled. Xisuma chuckled and picked Grian up and carried him out of his house.

Grian was confused but didn't try to resist his grip. I wondered where we are going...Grian thought to himself "where are we going dad?"

----------

Hehe dadsuma

Anyways hope you enjoyed¡

-Lunexislost