Party! Fun...

(This was will take place in season 8 also I'm to lazy to put their usernames when they type in chat)
Grian's POV---

I was walking towards my alleyway when my communicator beeped.

Mumbo: I just had a great idea! We should have a beach party!
Impulse: I'm in!
Xisuma: I don't see why not
Scar: Sounds fun!
-Insert rest of hermits cause I'm lazy-
Grian: I'll pass.

I sighed I wanted to go but, they would know...I can't let them know! They'll judge me I know it...they probably won't accept me for wanting to be a boy, so if I go people would want me to swim...That not only will reveal that I'm transgender, but that I'm a watcher because my wings would be visible....My communicator buzzed again.

Mumbo: aw why not Grian? It'll be fun! Pleaseeeee
Scar: Yeah! pleaseeee

I don't want to upset my friends...

Grian: fine..but I'm not swimming.
Mumbo: Great! Everyone be here as soon as you can

Great..now I have to go. I sighed and walked over to my starter base. I knew using watcher magic to hide my wings could be dangerous and draw the attention of the watchers, but I'm more worried about them finding out about my wings then about me being transgender.

I thought back to watcher training when we had to hide things for a test, and when we would steal from the kitchen...but that's besides the point, I muttered the spell and poof my wings were hidden. I walked over to my closet and picked out a lighter shade red sweater. I equipped my elytra and grabbed some rockets and flew off to the cords we were sent.

After arriving at the beach, I was the last one there, I saw everyone sitting around on the beach or swimming in the water. I sighed and walked over to where Mumbo was. He and Scar were talking about something, so I just sat in the sand next to them. They hadn't noticed me. "Mumbo I sure it's nothing calm down- hey Gri!" "Hey Scar." I really didn't want to be here. "Grian, why didn't you want to come?" Mumbo asked. Shit, think think "I wanted to work on my alley" "mhm...and why don't you want to swim..?" "I just don't want to" Well it was kind of true, I did want to work on my base and I don't want to swim. Well my semi lies seemed to work because Mumbo stopped asking and sat next to me, Scar sat on the other side. I saw them look at each other which confused me. Then before I knew it, they had picked me up. I was confused but stayed calm, but they started to bring me to the water. I panicked and teleported back to where we had been sitting.

Shit.

Everyone was looking at me.

I stood there, frozen.

Tears rolled down my cheeks.

It got hard to breathe.

The teleportation spell must have taken a lot of energy because I felt light headed.

"H-how did you...."

Was the last thing I heard before it all went dark.

Mumbo's POV---

I sat by Grian well he was unconscious. He had been moved to Xisuma's house and was put on a bed in a guest room. Xisuma said Grian should stay so he could find out what was wrong. How. That was the question on everyone's mind. He was a normal player how had he teleported like that? He didn't have an ender pearl that me or Scar could have seen. A small groan from Grian shook me from my thoughts.

Grian's POV---

I opened to see Mumbo and Xisuma sitting by the bed I was in, I sat up and looked at them. "W-what... What happened..." I managed to say. My throat hurt for some reason. "You fainted at the beach after teleporting." Xisuma said calmly. Teleporting....? Fuck. I remember now. Tear threatened to fall but I held them back. "O-oh.." I muttered. Mumbo got up and sat next to me on the bed. He hugged me. "Are you ok Gri?" I nodded and layed my head on his chest. "So, Grian care to explain how you teleported out of no where?" My back hurts...the spell! Without much energy the spell will wear off! I shook my self out of my thoughts and look at X. "I-I um I..." I tried to think of an excuse but couldn't "I..I have..m-magic.." I managed to say. Mumbo stared at me and Xisuma just nodded "Why didn't you tell me..? I thought I was your best friend.." Mumbo asked looking down at me, I looked up at his sad eyes "I-I...I was scared...." X nodded and told Mumbo he could go but he wanted to talk to me alone.

After Mumbo had left Xisuma turned to me. "Listen Grian, you should know you don't have to hide things from me or any hermit. If you ever need to talk come to me, ok?" I nodded "You may go now Grian." With that I equipped my elytra and flew back to my starter house.

When I got back I got the spell off of my wings and sighed. Why. I asked myself, why didn't I just let them throw me in the water? It wouldn't have been that bad. A feeling washed over me. The feeling of regret

----------
Hiii! Did you guys like this? I had a sudden burst of motivation for this and I don't know why :)
Ight bye now!