Coming Out

Sorry it took longer than wanted, I'm also going to start putting titles, because why not¿ Also¡ The reason he made this plan is because everyone thought he was human that somehow has magic so him randomly having parrot wings would be weird.

Interactions with Xisuma is platonic like in the last chapter. There is currently no ships in this story, that could change if you guys want a ship just it can't be with someone who is uncomfortable like X.

Tw: mentions of past abuse, gender/body dyphoria (1. I can't spell, 2. I think that's all of them¿ Tell me if I missed any¡)

3rd person, with Grian---

First step of Grian super duper epic amazing plan, find a Jungle temple. Xisuma would want to know where he found the "cursed" object. It wasn't actually cursed, Grian carved a small parrot statue and painted it with some dye.

Second step, dye his wings. He chose the basic rainbow parrot wings. Dying the top layer red, the middle yellow, and the bottom blue.

He sighed and reached for his communicator. He hoped this works,maybe he could finally be able to fly without feel guilt! Maybe...

He typed the message to Xisuma and picked up the small statue. He sighed, part of him told him it wouldn't work but part of him said it would.

Soon enough he got a reply from the admin saying he was on his way. He smiled slightly before he got another message from X saying he was almost there.

He would have taken his shirt off to show his wings but what if Xisuma didn't accept him? What if he kicked him out of Hermitcraft? What if he never saw his friends again? What if-

Grian's thoughts were interrupted by Xisuma appearing in front of him.

"you called me here?" Xisuma said looking down at the smaller Hermit. Is it just me or does Grian seem nervous? Probably imagining things... Xisuma thought while looking at Grian.

Grian took a deep breath and look up a Xisuma, which made Grian Feel slightly uncomfortable, he could easily hurt him if he wanted too. He can do what he did.

Despite this Grian spoke up, "Xisuma...I went to a jungle temple and something happened....?" Grian didn't know what to say really, he didn't plan this out very well. Then realization hit him. How would he show Xisuma without showing his binder?

Xisuma was slightly worried. Grian hardly even says his name right. "Gri? What's up bud?"

Grian took a deep breath and pulled his sweater over his head, revealing the binder and the wings. Grian closed his eyes, expecting to be hurt for being transgender. He braced himself for any hits coming his way. None came.

Grian opened his eyes to see Xisuma walking behind him to examine his wings. He was confused, why isn't he mad? Aren't I a freak? X softly ran his hands through the feathers. "Grian, just so you know I don't care if you're trans or not, I support you either way." 

Grian froze. He supports me? Was all he could think. Tear threatened to spill from his eyes as he turned to face Xisuma.

Grian hugged the taller hermit tightly, tears falling from his eyes. Xisuma hugged him back. The admin made sure not to touch the smallest new wings not knowing if they were sensitive or not. He wanted to ask about the wings but Grian just came out to him, he didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

Grian was crying into Xisuma's chest. He was sad. It was quite the opposite actually. He was happy, someone accepted him. The tears ended eventually and Grian ended up falling asleep on X.

Xisuma heard the tears slowly stop and get replaced with (a cooler newer version of me- sorry-) soft snoring. Xisuma smile and picked the smaller up. He didn't want the others to see Grian's binder so he pulled a blanket he kept with him because multiple time hermits came to him with something and ended up falling asleep on him. He wrapped the blanket around Grian making sure it wasn't to tight around his wings.

Xisuma walked into his base carrying the smaller and layer him down on the bed. He'd have to ask Grian about his wings tomorrow.

He laid in bed next Grian. X hugged Grian close to his chest and soon fell asleep.

------

What's this¿ Lunex updating instead of  doing they're homework ¿

Welp, I did it¡ it took longer than wanted but I did it¡ I hope you enjoyed this chapter ¡ btw Xisuma took Grian's binder off and made sure not too look¡

-LunexIsLost