Cutting is fun - Konpaku Youmu

Warnings:
- 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀, 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
- Yandere! Youmu
- School AU
- Mentions of blood, descriptive gore
- drugs

~~~

There is it again...

The chills.. why does it always happen to me?

It was as if something was watching you at all times. It was excruciating. You were at your table, drawing an anime version of yourself. But you had the impression that someone was keeping an eye on you.

You looked everywhere; under your bed, your window, the door, even though the curtains were down and the door was obviously locked.

You couldn't get the feeling off you.

"Should I just go out and get something to eat? Perhaps I'm hungry. " You tried talking to yourself to distract yourself from your anxiety. You had a slew of semester exams coming up, and you needed to study.

In any case, this exam will determine the fate of your future and dreams.

You wouldn't have to stay overnight while studying for an exam if it didn't affect your grade. You stood up and walked towards the door, which you opened until you noticed a shadow move from the corner of your eyes.

You backed away, terrified.

What is it... what is it that I'm seeing?

Is it an intruder? A killer? A rapist?

"W-there?!" who's you yelled, clutching your phone, ready to call the cops. However, the shadow never reappeared and vanished.

You grumbled in frustration as you slammed your door shut, instead opening an app that ordered food for you. A loud bang of lightning and thunder startled you as you sat down on your bed.

"Of all things..." You abandon the order and stare at nothingness, deep in thought. Everything was fine until you heard a knock on your door.

You walked towards the front door, your gaze fixed on the ground. There was your classmate, whom everyone described as "weird."

She was dripping wet and trembling in the cold, with short silver hair and big doe-like bright ocean-blue eyes that looked deep into your soul.

You snapped out of your senses, realizing that it was raining.

"Oh, Youmu-Chan..." you said, opening the door wide and inviting her in. She walked in hesitantly, pretending it was her first time seeing your house. She was simply silent, waiting for you to speak.

She's really weird..

"I'll get a towel, I'll get a towel." You sped away from her and walked upstairs. The uneasy feeling was finally released as she vanished from your sight. You walked down with a clean, large white towel in your hand. "You can take a bath in my bathroom. I mean, I'm a female as well. I hope you don't mind.."

"I don't mind," she says quickly, and despite her odd response, she finally said something. You smiled as you guided her to the bathroom, and she entered after you loaned her some of your clothes.

She was bullied every day at school, and you only befriended her because you felt sorry for her. Despite what everyone says, she exudes a strange, creepy aura.

No one wants to be around her.

Even you.

Everything was fine at the time. Until it gradually dawned on you what they were saying. She was always quiet, and she had those blue-judgemental eyes that lurked in the shadows.