Obliterated - Yakumo Yukari

Warnings:
~ Yandere! Yukari
~ cannibalism
~ descriptive gore

^If you find one of these aforementioned warnings uncomfortable, please skip this chapter.

In a depressing manner, a female named Y/n sat down on the bed. She goes through a phase in which she remembers everything that has ever happened to her.

While Yukari is gone, she has countless flashbacks to her life before hell.

Let me tell you that story on her behalf.

~

A loud warning siren rang.

"Lock down, lock down. This is an emergency. We are currently under lock down. Please follow the lock down protocols."

A male Japanese voice rang throughout the school. It is quite rare for Japanese schools to have such an announcement, let alone a lockdown. It ended up making me confused rather than scared.

Maybe it's just a drill.

"An armed and violent intruders is inside the campus. Immediately find the nearest room, lock and barricade the door. Turn off the lights and cover the windows. "

It's clear that this isn't a drill. Our teacher had not said anything previously. I quickly took out my phone and messaged my friend's group chat while taking a bite out of my sandwich.

I made the decision to skip the class. I mean, it's the second-to-last subject before after-school. I was sick and hungry, but my teacher paid no attention to me when I told her.

You:
Hey, what's going on?
Is this a drill or something?

However, instead of expecting the good, what I saw almost made my heart leap out of my chest.

Mitsuri:
Where are you?? It's currently lock down. We're looking for you.

Hotaru:
We're hearing gunshots and weird explosions. The teacher told us to stay below the window while we block the door.

You:
I'm on the rooftop..

My heart started beating loudly. I am also starting to hear the weird explosions as well. My classrooms are just beside the stairs on the fourth floor. The stairs lead both to the ground and the rooftop.

I looked around. Then I started to realize how much danger I was in.

Yukihara:
Y/n, listen to me. Stay away from any doors at all costs. Hide behind the pillars or if you see a crate, hide in there.

I became terrified. My hold on the phone was shaky. And at all times, I'm barely breathing.

Maybe I shouldn't have skipped any classes at all.

When I heard loud, intimidating footsteps, I ran to a large storage crate and hid. I dropped my sandwich by accident while fleeing in fear.

When I opened my phone, all I saw were notifications from my group chat.

Before I could even open the chat head, my hand froze. I did, after all, hear the door open. It was quiet for a few seconds before countless footsteps began to approach.

Someone is undoubtedly present.

Whether it's the armed intruder or a random student who managed to flee,

As I tried to muster some courage, a drop of sweat fell down my brow. But before I could finish my sentence, a low, feminine voice interrupted me, saying, "Yukari-sama.. I think we should go now."