Endless Fear - Alice Margatroid

HELLO, TO WHOEVER REQUESTED THIS, I AM SO SORRY THAT I ONLY PUBLISHED THIS NOW, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR LIKE, MAKING YOU WAIT FOR A YEAR, I LOVE YOU

IT'S BEEN SO LONG 😭😭 THE LAST TIME I UPDATED WAS LIKE JUNE 2022 PLS I'M SORRY FOR BEING OUT OF THIS FANDOM AND ONLY COMING BACK NOW WHERE SOME OF YOU ARE PROBABLY NOT FAN ANYMORE HUHU

In which
*Alice is a yandere
* Character Death
* Pediophobia (A phobia of dolls)

---

You're terrified of one thing.

And those are dolls.

You've always been terrified of a puppeteer named Alice, not because of her appearance or personality, but for one reason. She's a puppeteer. You, as the one who grew up in the human village and escaped to live your own life, had a traumatic experience that you blamed for worsening your fear of dolls.

You first met this girl way back when you got lost inside the forest of magic. When you found your way back, your feet stumbled upon a doll, and your intense fear of them caused you to panic.

You almost had a heart attack when you saw it move. The next thing you remembered was the doll threatening to stab your eye, and a girl with blonde hair glaring at your soul before you lost consciousness. You can still feel the overwhelming feeling that every time you think about it, it makes you feel panicked.

You swore on your mind to stay away from her with all your might. Even if that means staying away from her friends.

Kirisame Marisa is your one and only friend, who encouraged you to run away from the village and train to become a magician like her.

So now, here you are.

"The sunset is strange today." you thought to yourself, sensing a strange figure far away. "Yes, it is." said a familiar voice from behind.

You turned around, stunned, to see Marisa and Alice. You averted your gaze from the puppeteer, sweat dripping down your brow.

"Oh right.. Y/n, I want you to meet Alice. We're in a duo." Marisa said wholeheartedly. Not going to lie, Alice looks stunningly beautiful. She almost looks like a doll because of her perfect small face. "So her name is Y/n." she said to herself, almost below a whisper, but you heard it straight and clear. Her voice is emotionless.

At the unexpected meeting, you couldn't speak or even breathe. Alice is literally a life-size doll, ready to murder you without even realizing it. "Hey, Y/n, are you okay?" Marisa leaned in close, noticing your fast heartbeat and irregular breathing as tears welled up beside your eyes.

"I-I have to go." you said, forcing your trembling limbs to move, only to collapse on the grass. "You're acting strangely, Y/n." Marisa sighed and extended her hand for you to take.

You have no idea she is friends with the person you are most afraid of. You also hadn't told Marisa about your concern. Now you hold the situation in your hand.

You slowly took her hand and stood up, keeping your gaze on the ground. As you were back on your feet, you began gasping for air due to the anxiety. Everything was fine until a doll, similar to the one you stepped on before, approached you.

As if on your instincts, you shrieked and ended up hugging Marisa. "Y/n?" She asked, getting flustered. She doesn't get hugs that often, so the sudden closeness took her off guard.

After Marisa regained her composure, she hugged you back and stared at the doll. Her eyes widened as if realizing the situation. "Are you afraid of dolls, Y/n?" She asked in awe.

You let go of the hug and immediately turned away. "Y-Yeah... I-I'm sorry." You apologized, turning to Alice with your eyes closed and bowed.

"I-I'm sorry for s-stepping on your d-doll in the past." You said shakily, refusing to open your eyes. "You met her before?" Marisa chimed in.