Trespassed - Izayoi Sakuya (Part 2)

Warnings!
- gore (worst than the last part)
- force feeding
- cannibalism

Read at your own risk. You have been warned.

___

It was all until someone snickered, cutting the both of you off. You turned to look behind you, anger flashing in your eyes. Until it was changed by surprise and horror.

It was..

her...

Sakuya Izayoi.

Nobara was in complete shock too, but it was more like fear. She was standing there, three knives equipped in her hands. You couldn't see her eyes, but you know it holds something you wouldn't want to see. Her maid outfit was full of blood, lips forming a psychotic grin. Her cold atmosphere completely disappeared and changed into a sadistic one.

Nobara turned your face away, hugging you tightly even though she's also shaking. You held her hands, forcing a smile and brought your trembling legs to stand up. "Let's run, we don't want our lives to end here" you mumbled, wasting no time to run until the surroundings changed into a forest, your crush's house disappeared in sight.

Nobara gritted her teeth as she lost it, turning to face Sakuya with anger in her eyes. "Killing us villagers is not acceptable in Gensokyo! Just because you're so powerful, it doesn't mean you can do everything you want to us!"

The aforementioned maid frowned, throwing a single knife at her. She didn't had the time to dodge it, so it managed to graze her arm, causing the hazel haired girl to scream in pain.
"Nobara-chan!" You shouted, running towards her to catch the falling girl.

"They wouldn't even know it. I had alliance with Keine" she answered coldly. Your eyes widened, betrayal surging your chest "And, you're probably wondering why I'm being free in that village, right?"

You ignored her last speech, running with Nobara to your safety. It made Sakuya mad, of course, that's the last thing she would want you to do. You gasped when she appeared right in front of you, staring at her in fear as the light in her eyes disappeared completely.

"If you keep ignoring me, then I should kill this bitch" She grabbed your best friend's arm, yanking it the opposite way causing the girl to pull out a cry. You gritted your teeth, tears streaming down your face as she stabbed Nobara in the leg.

If only you are strong, if only you managed to study danmanku, you could've defeated this maid. But no, you have no power. Just a mere human surviving in the village. It made you angry, why does your fate have to be like this? Out of all people why them?

"Stop!" You shouted, freezing in your spot as adrenaline flashed inside you.
"I'll do what you want! Just free Nobara-chan!" The hazel haired girl looked at you, tears flashing her eyes

"No-" meanwhile, the maid cut her off. She dropped her to the cold ground, eyes not leaving your figure as a sadistic smile formed in her face
"You're... going to do everything?" She mumbled, eyes glinting with lust and mischiviousness.

It made you hesitate, but if it's for your best friend, you will of course do everything. So with that said, you nodded. Only for your eyes to widen as she pulled out a small laugh.

"Words can't be taken back"

Then the next thing you know is, she's already stabbing Nobara.

3 times, no- 5 times

Its 7 times now.

Now its 10.