Long Lost Fate - Remilia Scarlet

This happened way before the scarlet devil mansion got inside the gensokyo. So basically, this is my head cannon. By the way, this isn't related to history in any form. The events are entirely fictitious and have no historical basis.

Warnings:
~ mentions of blood (of course)
~ war
~ abuse ?

~•~•~

War. There is a war going on.

The most dreaded prediction had now come true.

As a result of the war between England and France, the king of Great Britain, also known as King Arthur, apparently declared martial law. Another decade of war, famine, enslavement, and hell.

The L/n family, owners of a small business, lives on the outskirts of England. They sell crops and rice in the neighborhood, and they own a small plot of land where they used to plant fruits and vegetables, which is where their business comes from.

The L/N family listened intently as King Arthur's voice echoed on the radio. The words "Martial Law and War" sent shivers down their spines.

They were struck by fear. Y/n's parents were visibly concerned. Her mother rushed into her bedroom to begin packing.

Everything seemed unreal to her, like a dream.

Until something snapped her out of it.

"Y/n, pack your bags, we're going to Wales!"

"A-alright." It was only until then that she realized that the situation was horribly serious. Her parents never joked about migrating.

Without waiting another second, she got up on her wobbly legs and proceeded to pack her stuff in a small suitcase her mother gave her.

''''''''''''

She even felt much more nervous than before. Endless shivers were crawling down her spine. Something very bad will happen tonight.

The small branches of the forest trees were slapping against her face, but she could care less as she ran with her family. The military was already looming in the neighborhood, using their town as a fucking war zone, kidnapping their neighbors who were late enough, and doing questionable things to them, just as they had managed to run inside the forest.

The sounds of dried leaves being stepped on could be heard all over the place. Her mother drew her close as they ran deeper into the woods.

Several gunshots were heard. That's when they realized it was the French soldiers who were committing genocide.

Hell had begun earlier than anyone had anticipated.

"I think we've gotten far enough," her father said through his pants, pausing to catch his breath. They both stopped, breathing heavily as well.

The eerie, heavy silence covered their ears as they heard muffled continuous gunshots and people screams from afar.

Y/N noticed fast-paced footsteps approaching despite the fact that they had stopped. The sounds of leaves don't lie. Fear gripped her body as she realized she was being followed.

"Mom-dad! We have to run," she said, but her words were cut off like a piece of paper when her father abruptly pushed her away.

"Watch out!" he yelled as she landed with a thud on the small mountain of leaves. Everything happened too quickly for her to comprehend.

Then a loud gunshot rang out. She was buried in the pit of leaves, unable to see what had happened, with both of her parents screaming.

Her face had lost all of its color as she was jolted out of her reverie. They were caught. They're going to die, whether it's the French or whatever.