chapter fifteen

"i love you." harry murmured, voice reverent and sweet.

louis stared at his boyfriend in pure shock, eyes widened and lips slightly parted. "y-you, what?"

harry chuckled, softly, and held onto louis' waist tighter. "i love you." he repeated, not showing any signs of hesitance as he pulled the boy' body closer to his own so that their chests had nearly been touching.

"i know it seems too soon, baby..." he continued on, not minding that louis still hadn't spoken a word due to being in shock. "but it feels like the right time... i don't want anyone else but you and what happened today made me realize that you're it for me, lou." he confessed, letting out a shaky laugh. "fuck, i know i'm not the romantic kinda guy for you but—"

within milliseconds, harry was cut off by louis leaning in and crashing his soft lips against harry' in a passionate kiss; lips moving against each other' tenderly. louis kept his short arms wrapped tightly around the older boy' neck, fingers tangling themselves into his boyfriend' luscious curls that he adored, oh so, much.

just as their breathing began to grow heavier with need, louis pulled back abruptly with a toothy grin plastered on his reddened lips.

"i love you too." he told, breathlessly.

his grin couldn't have gotten any bigger as he spoke the words that only seemed imaginable in his dreams. "m-more than a-anything, hazza.. you mean the world to me a-and it's n-not too soon, i-i promise." he hiccuped, trying his best to contain his emotions as tears threatened to blur his vision. "i-it's never too soon and i-i just.. i-" he stuttered, beginning to feel frustrated with himself.

harry quickly shushed him, though, and lifted his hands from louis' waist to carefully cup the sides of his face. "i know, baby, i know... it's alright, just take a deep breath in for me, yeah?" he pacified, leaning in to place a careful kiss onto louis' lips. "we're okay." he continued, in a soothing tone.

after coaxing louis into taking a few, short exhales in, harry pressed another brief kiss to the boy' quivering lips, letting his own lips linger for a few moments before finally pulling back and squeezing his hips and waist reassuringly.

"right then. no more tears, yeah, baby?" he raised an eyebrow

louis smiled as his boyfriend wiped away his remaining tears off his cheeks before kissing over the damp, flushed skin. "mhm." he hummed softly, as a response.

"good."

it became silent after that, them not making a sound as louis brought up one of his sweater paws to gently wipe away some accidental gloss that had stained harry' lips, blushing slightly when he looked up and saw that his boyfriend had yet to take his jade eyes from off of him.

his tummy warmed immensely when he heard harry suddenly speak up again.

"i love you, louis." harry told, seriously. "you're my entire world, baby, and i know that sounds really fuckin' sappy but i mean it, alright?" he came closer until their foreheads had been pressed against each other', eyes peering deeply into louis' sparkling blue ones. "you're mine, no matter what happens."

louis stared into harry' handsome eyes and felt himself becoming lightheaded as the warm feeling in his tummy increased from how loved he had felt in that moment.

"i-i love you too, haz.. so much. m'all yours, i promise."

a breathy sigh slipped from his lips as he felt his boyfriend' warm fingers slip under his creme-colored sweater, slowly gliding them over his sensitive skin.

harry' fingers continued to delicately caress louis' baby soft skin before carefully lifting a hand from under his sweater and bringing it up to louis' chin, softly tilting his head to the side just before leaning in to begin peppering his neck with kisses.