Part 8

You untied the rest of the ropes, and snuck away from your place of captivity. For now there's not much you can do, you're guessing if you were to waltz up to a ship member and inform them of the approaching ship, things probably would not end in your favor. So for now you sneak down below deck and into the kitchen to hide someplace until something eventful happens.
~Time Skip~
You're not sure how long you've been hiding, but you are sure that you passed out. Also the ship is under attack, not a pleasant thing to wake up to. You slip out of your dress, only to reveal the (fav color) shirt, and black pants you were wearing underneath (unfortunately only a dainty pair of slipons are covering your feet). You sigh with relief and think 'Much better I've always hated dresses.' Your hand moves to the hilt of your father's sword, all your faith had been placed into this blade over the years. You trusted it with your life ((sounds weird but its legit)), you believe that it will help carry you through whatever journey you're about to set off on.
With that you quickly, but quietly, made your way to the main deck. Once you got there, you werent really shocked at the sight before you. The few battles that happened while you were in the kitchen, had already ended. Everyone was tied up and surrounded by the enemies crew, who you assumed to be, the captain of said enemies was delivering a speech on how easy it is to sneak up on "Sleeping Frogs."
You smiled slightly at the insult, and at Captain Eyebrows. His face showed bewilderment and anger towards probably both the situation and this new captain. Not that the look itself was all that funny, it was more the fact that his eyebrows were furrowed into one consecutive brow.
You have your head a shake and remembered you had things to accomplish while everyone is still distracted. You looked for every possible route onto the neighboring ship, there weren't many. The boarding planks were not an option as you would be instantly spotted, so you do the only logical thing. You climb over the rail of the ship and start climbing down. The intruders ship is close enough for you to swim fairly quickly across.
~Time Skip because lazy~
You has found a similar spot to hide on this new ship. A plan to capture the captain and his crew already in your head, and a plan to set furry brows and his crew free as well, though that might be lower on your list. You had given it careful consideration, and had decided, in fact, you do need to save them. But mostly because they're your most viable way to get to land.

<<And soon you will act on these plans, but that day is not today, at least not now. But yeah Hi, short part. Not sorry about that but sorry I disappeared, its a bad habit>>