Chapter 38

It is officially Christmas eve

It is officially Christmas eve. This week has flown by, but I am officially moved into the house with Liam.

After the first of the year, Maddy will be moving into my old house. The paperwork was made up and signed she officially bought and with the loan she got. We got Liam's house paid for the next day.

Things have been fast moving. The new coffee machine came in, so Maddy and I have been learning that one. It is so much fun though, plus it makes two cups at the same time.

Liam told me the night his Mom called. I was glad that he seemed to actually have a small conversation with her and kept his temper in check. When he told me about forgiving, well I showed him how much I loved him afterwards.

Liam has been careful though and making sure we don't do anything without a condom. Which I find funny in a way, neither of us care if we have a baby but now there is just so much going on at the same time too.

We have not heard from Liam's Mom since she called Monday and she said she would try to come over tomorrow for Christmas. Liam seems to be a little nervous and I am panicking trying to put my things away and throw up some home decorations to make it look more homey.

I made a grocery list and sent Liam to pick everything up. Because he kept either pacing the floor or touching me getting all distracted from the task at hand.

With Christmas tomorrow, I really want to cook something nice. Something Liam wasn't much help on as he just wants good food. It took me a little bit to figure out what to make and well there is one dish I hadn't made for Liam yet.

Come tomorrow I will make a stuffed pork tenderloin with multiple sides. It is something fancy and delicious for a Christmas meal.

The front door opens and Liam comes walking in trying to juggle four large shopping bags.

"I got it all on the list and even something extra." Liam smiles.

"That pork though it is a little bigger than what you wrote. I looked and they didn't have any that exact size you wrote down." Liam keeps going.

"It is completely fine that weight I gave you was for the minimum size needed to where it will work for what I am making." I gently say, while putting the produce and other items into the fridge that he is pulling out of the bags.

Finally with all the food put up, I notice Liam holding one bag off to the side. He looks at me smirking.

"What is still in the bag?" I ask, walking up to him.

I go to grab the bag but he holds it above his head.

"What are we six again?" I ask with a huff, while he smirks.

"Maybe." Liam chuckles.

Liam makes a dash around the kitchen island and I have to stop myself from chasing him down to get that bag. He has my interest at an all time high.

"Maybe I should play Santa and put it in your stocking." Liam jokes.

"There is no stockings here in any of the decorations. So try again, or better yet give me what is in the bag." I keep talking, then try to jump over the counter but he pulls back last minute.

The big tease he is right now, has got me worked up.

"Do you have a sweet tooth?" He asks, looking at me amused.

I don't bother to answer him, and instead walk up closer to him and start trying to tickle his rib area.

"No fair. You little cheat." Liam laughs making a run for the bedroom.

I am hot on his heels. Feeling like a kid all over again.

Liam lands on the bed and I pounce on top of him. Liam easily rolls me off and gets on top of me.

"Ha. I win." Liam smirks.

I let out a little huff.

"I'll give you the treat and I will get the prize." He kisses me.

I hear the bag making sounds when he pulls something out. I go to look above my head, but Liam puts a hand over my eyes.

I swarm around and he is skilled enough to hold his hand with my face barely touching me.

Liam moves his hand quickly, but in front of my eyes is a blue wrapper. It takes a few minutes before I realize it is the blue candy ring.

"It may not be Halloween but ghost and goblin got your tongue

"It may not be Halloween but ghost and goblin got your tongue." Liam chuckles.

I lean up for a kiss and easily take the candy from his hand.

"Thank you." I whisper.

I slide out from underneath Liam with ease and it leaves him pouting.

"We have lots to do." I smirk, opening my candy. I put it in my mouth and the flavor burst on my tongue a second later. It has been years since I have had one of these.

I go about finishing up the last minute touches on my items placed. Liam showed me a spot to keep the pictures in the living room area and we add his doll next to mine.

It looks perfect and already feels just like home.

I need to figure out how to get the gifts put under the tree for in the morning. I hid a few of them in the stand alone closet I now claim. Liam doesn't even know I have him anything. Just like earlier I do actually have stocking for us both, but tradition was to put them up on Christmas eve night.

"You are killing me." Liam whispers in my ear.

I turn and give him a wierd look. Taking the candy out of my mouth.

"How is that?" I am confused.

"You are moaning while sucking on that piece of candy." Liam licks his lips and I glance down to see a very noticeable boner going on.

"Oh!" I bat my lashes. I move my hand down to the tent in his joggers and tease him some more.

Liam is quick to throw me over his shoulder and man handle me to the bedroom. This is gonna be fun! Maybe I should have the candy more often.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

Quite a bit of teasing going on in this chapter.

It is always good to have some joy that makes you feel like a little kid again. Those sweet moments can do a world of wonder.

So far Liam's mom has not spoke with him since the phone call she made to his shop.

Do you think Liam's mom will show with Christmas being the next day?