..........

Tyler

We stood there in the living room seeing if everybody was here. There was banging on the door and window. I was getting nervous on how much longer we had before they bust the window open and come in. Or break down the door and...

Rakim: "Everyone here?" He said knocking me out my thoughts.

Jahseh: "Yea I think so." He replied not really sure.

Rakim: "Ight let's go..." He nodded slightly, heading towards the back door.

But before we could even get to the back door the window broke. We all looked at each other for a brief moment then out the back door. We then ran behind the other buildings and down the side of em.

We then made our way down the streets of Harlem. It was a little breezy for a summer night but it was humid. Stokeley complained every few minutes with Jahseh telling him to shut up. Or getting hit by Melvin in the back of the head.

Rakim: "You cold?" He asked me as he wrapped his arm around me.

Tyler: "Not really, just tired a bit." I said as I leaned into him.

Rakim hummed in response as Melvin started talking.

Melvin: "Where are we going next?" He said as Rakim stopped and looked at him.

Rakim: "I don't know yet, but we'll figure it out. For now we're going to Uncle Joe's for the night." He said.

Melvin: "Ight.." He replied as he wrapped his arms around Melly.

Cordae: "I got money to get food." He spoke up

Jahseh: "YES!! Free food. Good job, Ma." He said as he wrapped an arm around Cordae and kissed his temple.

Jay: "Let go, you piece of shit. He doesn't like being touched by people." He said causing me to giggle a little.

They all looked in my direction causing me to hide behind Rakim. Jay and Cordae just blushed, while Jahseh held up the duces and stuck out his tongue. (Basically this  <<😜 emoji)  the others just smiled and we continued walk down the street.

We eventually make it to a take out restaurant. One of those shops or restaurants that likes half store half apartment. Once we walked inside it was mostly empty besides 2-3 people in there. The guy behind the counter looked up once the bell over the door rang.

Uncle Joe: "Welcome to.... Rocky and the gang. Welcome home children, I see you brought a guest." He said walking towards us with his hands behind his back.

Jahseh: "Ye this is Tyler." He said bouncing around.

Uncle Joe: "Aaaaahhh your the infamous Tyler, Rakim talked about. It's nice to meet you in person. My name is Uncle Joe, I'm the oldest person outta the you know what and the wises. I'm also a hideaway for them or anyone who lives on this side of town." He said as he lead us upstairs.

We then headed down a long hallway.  I nodded my head even tho he couldn't see me. I then leaned into Rocky a bit more trying to get closer to him. He kissed the side of my temple and I heard a small chuckle from behind us. I smiled a little to myself as I heard Stokeley laugh.

Tyler: "It's nice to meet you too.... Uncle Joe." I said with a smile.

Uncle Joe: "Welcome to the family, Tyler." He said as he stopped by a room and faced us.

Tyler: "Thank you." I said smiling before I went into the room.

Rakim

I watched as everyone walked into the room talking lightly. I stayed behind to talk to Uncle Joe. Once everyone was in the room I looked around the room for Tyler.

Uncle Joe: "Did you tell him?" He asked

Rakim: "No, not yet.." I said when I spotted him.

Uncle Joe: "Tell him before it happens. Cuz you know what happened to your father right?" He said replying to what happened years ago.

Rakim: "Yea I do. But it ain't gonna happen." I said as I looked at him.

Uncle Joe: "You say that all the time. But every time it always happens out like I say it does." He said.

Kim: "I know..." I said looking back into the room.

Uncle Joe: "Just be careful this time Rocky." He said patting my shoulder and left.

I sigh and walked into the room, closing the door behind me. I walked over to Tyler, Jahseh, Cordae, and Melvin. I laid down behind Tyler and wrapped my arms around him. I then pulled him close to me and went to sleep.

Tyler: "Good night Rakim." I heard him say as I went into complete darkness.

TBC...