............

-A WEEK SKIP-

RAKIM

Melly: "Where's Melvin?" He said as we ran into the woods.

No one answered him. We all didn't know how to answer that question. No one did, but for now we just kept moving.

Melly: "Why aren't y'all saying anything? Where's my boyfriend?" He asked as we kept moving.

Stokeley: "We'll tell you later Mel. Just come on, we gotta keep moving." He said.

Melly: "N-" He started but was cut off.

I looked back and saw that Stoke had kissed him. Or what looked like he'd kissed him. But when he pulled away Melly nodded his head and moved to where he was walking in front of Stoke.

Stokeley looked at me and nodded his head. I nodded my head back and looked at Tyler who was zoned out. He was holding hands with Cordae who looked worried. We were all covered in smoke from the fire but we were all alive. Well... most of us are alive... I think.

Anyways, I then turned around but froze when I saw a guy with black holding a gun to my forehead. I put my hands up and just stood there. I was tired and everything was turning out differently then what I planned.

Man in Black: "Give it to me and you won't get hurt." He said.

Rakim: "We don't have it. I promise we don't, we're just tryna survive." I said.

Melvin: "We all are..."

TBC...