When you two first meet pt 1

Quick A/N

Y/N: your name
E/C: your eye color
H/C: your hair color
F/N: your first name
L/N: your last name
That's all enjoy!!

It's the first day of training, you woke up to Ymir flicking your head with her finger. "Wake up we are going to be late dumbass." You shoot her a cold look before getting up out of bed. As you put on your uniform you hear some other girls gossiping about some of the guys "omg he's so cute!!" "Right!?" "Have you SEEN Levi!?" Captain Levi. You personally haven't seen him yet but you have heard a lot about him. Mostly about his bluish grey eyes and his black hair and how strong he is for a short guy. By the time you were done getting ready everyone was heading to the dinning hall for breakfast. You finish buckling your belt and run after Mikkisa who has now found Armin. "Oh hello Y/N, I thought you would still be in bed by now" Armin said he immediately started laughing before you hit the back of his head "Ow!" Armin yelled. "Oh come on I didn't hit you that hard" you and mikkisa look at each other and chuckle. You finally get to the dinning hall and see Eren trying to pick a fight with Reiner so you and mikkisa go and calm Eren down while Armin grabs everyone their food. Eventually Eren gave in and decided to eat with you Armin and mikkisa but by the time he gave in you only had about 5 minutes left to eat before Erwin's speech. You all spend those 5 minutes stuffing your face before heading out to the training grounds. "What the hell Eren!? do you have to pick a fight with everyone who differs from your opinion!?" Armin yells. "No!...well sometimes, But there's something sketchy about him! I can tell!" Yelled eran, "Eren maybe your just being a little over dramatic." Said mikkisa in her calm soothing voice "Shut it mikkisa I don't care what you think!" Eren yells "what if we all just chill out before we get in trouble by someone!?" You yell over their bickering. "Fine." Says Eren and before you know it everyone is at the sight where Erwin is supposed to give his speech and everyone has their hand over their heart waiting for Erwin to begin his speech. And out of absolutely nowhere... "HI EVERYONE!" Who the hell is that!? You think to yourself "MY NAME IS HANJI AND THIS RIGHT HERE IS CAPTAIN LEVI!" "Shut it four eyes." and all of a sudden you and Levi lock eyes and the world feels like it stopped. Like it was just you and him you can feel yourself starting to get red and hot so you immediately break eye contact but you can still feel his eyes locked onto you for a whole minute before Erwin finally came out after hanji stoped taking. "Hello and thank you all for coming. Today I want to talk to all of you about how serious this is and how humanity is counting on all of you to save it from the titans." You didn't care about a word he was saying all you could think about is how handsome Levi is. "Wait no what the hell am I doing!?" You thought to yourself "I need to get it together I can't let some stupid crush get the best of me. IM Y/N L/N!" And you slowly started coming to your senses. And before you knew it the speech was over. "Thank you and now I will split you all up into groups. Half of you will go with hanji and the other half with go with Levi." "Holy crap I could be able to work with Levi!?!? HELL YEAH!" You thought to yourself and once again you could feel him staring at you you look over and see him stare at you "tch" he turned his head away from you and then Erwin starts to call the names of the cadets going with hanji. Mikkisa, Ymir, Reiner, and about 17 other cadets went with her, that meant you get to go with Levi!! You run over to Eren and high five him "someone is in a good mood all of a sudden?" You laugh and look quickly at Levi to find he was looking at you too. You blush badly and turn your head back to Eren and he smiles at you "you like captain Levi don't you?" He smirked even more  flustered you hit him and yell "WHAT NO THATS DISGUSTING!" "YOU DO LIKE HIM!" Eren yells and runs to Armin "SHIT." You think to yourself your run after him and tackle him to the ground while you pin him down you here a voice "cadet Y/N I would get your ass up off the ground if I were you." Stunned you feel hands pull you up and off of Eren you turn around and see captain Levi himself and your face turns into a dark red. "I don't want to see this again from you Cadet." "Y-yes sir" "everyone follow me." Eren looks at you smirks then runs with the crowd. So flustered you just stare and slowly walk with the group staring at Levi Ackerman. About 10 minutes away was the training sight you were going to train at. Your watching everyone team up when you realize everyone has a partner, except for you and Armin you look around and see Levi chose to train with Eren "hey you wanna team up Y/N?" "Yeah sure!" Armin smiles at you and gets in fighting position you look over admins shoulder to see Eren was already getting beat up by Levi flustered you don't relize Armin just swung for a punch "fuck!" You whisper "sorry Y/N.." you grab him and knee him in the stomach then uppercut him. right after before he can focus again you kick him to the ground. "I win" you say with a sassy tone "oh come on Y/N that's not fair I couldn't focus!" You stick your hand out to help him get up and he gladly takes it. "Titans don't care if you need time to focus they will just eat you on the spot." You both laugh and then you feel a hand on your shoulder, Eren we are swapping partners. You look over to see Levi staring into your E/C eyes. "L/N we're fighting." "Y-yes sir!" He walks around you and gets into fighting position. You and Levi were about to fight.