Chapter 8

Hii guys new chapter!! Sorry for the wait. Hope you like it!!

Y/n pov:

"Hey y/n!!" I hear a soft voice calling me.

I turned around and saw pepper smiling at me making me smile back.

"Hey pep!!" I said giving her a quick hug.
"Come with me fury wants to see you" she took my hand and we walked towards fury who's with coulson, Maria and Yelena.

"Nick" I said when we reach them with a small smirk.

I said hi to coulson and Maria and smiled to Yelena before looking at fury again.

"Don't call me that" he said rolling his eyes. I know he actually likes when I call him nick.

"You wanted to see me" I asked ignoring him.

"Yeah. I want to send you to a mission. A one week mission"

"Tell me more" I said now intrigued. "You have to go to France and follow a group of men that are trying to create a new hydra base there. Your mission is to follow them and take as much information as you can. Yelena will come with you"

"Cool! When do we have to leave?"
"Tomorrow morning. You will take a jet and we will give you all the information you need" Maria said and we both nodded.

"For now enjoy the party girls" tony said making us jump "since when are you here?!!" Pepper said holding her heart.

"Since the start. Anyway let's go girls" he said taking our arms and pulling us towards the bar.

"What do you want to drink?" Nat said from behind the bar "vodka" "sex on the beach" me and yelena said at the same time making nat laugh.

"What?" I said rolling my eyes seeing the stupid smile on her face.

"Nothing nothing" she said innocently

She gave us our drinks and me and yelena both drink the entire glass making nat and wanda, who just joined us laugh.

After another drink and another and another me and yelena are laughing like never and we're completely wasted.

"Hey belova" I called her
"Yep" she said giving me her attention "do you wanna go outside?"

She doesn't say anything and just got up offering me her hand.

We walk outside of the compound hand in hand not walking straight but whatever.

We sit in a swing that is in the garden for the kids and start talking.

"How was your childhood?" Yelena randomly asked.

"Well it was amazing. I grew up with Wanda and pietro who are 2 years older than me. In sokovia, after school we would always go out and play with the others kids. Our parents would call us when it was dinner time and we would go eat and after we would all go in the living room and watch sitcoms because it's Wanda's favorite" I explained smiling nostalgically.

"Then you know what happened. And you? How was your childhood?"

"Almost like yours. We lived in Ohio. We had a garden with a swing. Me and Natalia would play outside until dinner time. We liked to do the bridge so we could both see the word upside down. I was having the best childhood until... we were sent to the red room."

"Is it weird that our life looks the same?"

"It does. And I don't think it's weird. It makes us closer"

"Are you smart when you're drunk?" I said laughing.

"I'm always smart but I'm just good at hiding it Maximoff" she said making me chuckle.

"It's a spy thing" I nodded with a smile
"Yeah and the spies need to rest because they have a mission tomorrow" we jumped hearing a voice behind us.

"NATASHA" I screamed seeing her and Wanda standing here smiling like idiots.

"It's time for sleep girls" Wanda said making us sigh disappointed.

"Five more minutes. We were having fun!!"

"No. It's already 2 am"

"Fine moms" we both said at the same time making the couple laugh.

We got in the compound and immediately walked towards our rooms.

"Goodnight lena. It was good talking to you"

"Goodnight y/n. We can do that again whenever you want" she said with a soft smile.

I smiled back and went to my room.

I'm almost excited to start this mission.