Chapter 19

Hello everyone. Today I saw doctor strange MoM. That was... well I don't have words.

Anyway enjoy the chapter guy's!!

Y/n pov:

I woke up feeling Yelena moving under me.
« What are you doing? » I asked starting to panic.

« I'm sorry, I just wanted to get up and cook you a breakfast » she said making my heart melt.

« Stay hereeee » i said hugging her waist so she can stay in the bed.

« Okay okay bubs »
« Is it my ears or you just called me bubs? » I asked smiling teasingly.

« I did. Are you okay with that? »
« I'm more than okay with that »
« Then I'm happy bubs » she said kissing my head.

« Thank you, I had a great night because of you »
« I know I'm a good pillow » she laughed.

« Shut up » I chuckled kissing her all over her face. She wrapped her arms around me and I put my head in the crock of her neck.

« Seriously you're welcome » she almost screamed making me laugh again. « No need to scream angel, I hear when you're close to me »

« Sorry. Wait- did you just called me angel? »
« I did, I think you look like an angel »
« Cute » she teased making me smile.

Suddenly, someone entered the room making us jump apart.

« Hey! Have you seen y/n- oh I think you know where she is » nat said chuckling making the both of us blush.

She get out and scream for Wanda to come.
After a few seconds, she entered the room and her smile widened at the view of me and yelena blushing looking at our lap.

« You owe me 20 dollars » Wanda said to nat making me and lena gasp.

« You did a bet?!?! About us!? »
« Yep and I won. Thanks girls AA  see» Wanda did a little dance making me and lena burst out of laughers.

« Everyone is requested in the meeting room » FRIDAY announced so me and lena put a hoodie on before going downstairs in the meeting room.

When we entered, everyone was already here waiting for the meeting to start.

« Hello girls » Tony said gesturing us to take a seat.

« Okay so, tonight I organized a charity gala. Everyone has to be here, it's for multiple association and I'm sure people will donate if all of the team is here » he explained and everyone nodded.

« Y/n if you don't want to come it's fine, you can stay here at the compound » he said and everyone's gaze shifted toward me.

« Uh no it's fine I'll come »
« Sure? » he asked and I nodded.
« Okay then, everyone be ready at 7pm »

I got up and quickly tried to get out of here « y/n wait » I turn around and see pepper trying to catch me. Good. I needed to be more embarrassed.

« Hey » I awkwardly said « hey honey, how are you? »
« I'm fine »
« Y/n please, I don't want the situation to be awkward. You don't have to be embarrassed »

« Yes I have to pepper. I have to be embarrassed because I almost called you mom two times and it's so embarrassing because you're not my mom. I mean I have a mom. Well I had but I shouldn't do this to my mom she would be so ashamed of me right now. And it's so disrespectful for you, you don't want to be my mom I mean who would want to be my mom I'm a burden I- »

« Okay stop right now. Your mom would be so proud of you. You're so strong, caring, and independent, I'm sure from where she is she's proud of her little girl. And no it's not disrespectful for me, I'm really glad that you feel this comfortable with me. You're not a burden y/n be proud of yourself. And if you want to call me mom, I'm okay with this and remember that I'll never take your mom's place »

« wow... I- I don't know what to say. Thank you so much »

She took me in her arms and I strongly hugged her waist.

« y/n? » Someone asked behind us. I pulled away and turned around to see Wanda staring at us.
« mom and dad are proud of you and I promise you're not a burden, I'm so grateful for you and mom would be happy if she knew that you found a mother figure. Plus pepper is like a mom to all of us you don't have to feel uncomfortable »

I don't answer and just hug her. I'm so lucky to have them in my life and I know I'll always be fine with them.

« Sooo you and yelena? »
« Shut up » I laughed hitting her arm.
« Okay Okay but tell me please »
« Yeah i want to know too » pepper said making me sigh.
« Fine I'll explain » I laughed before starting to explain them everything since the beginning.